Teddies & Takeout

TRIXIE'S POV:

I folded Daisy's clothes on the bed as I waited for her in her room. I heard the toilet flushing and the taps running as I put her jeans away in the wardrobe.

"When's Hendrix coming back?" she asked, wiping her hands on her night suit.

"Soon, babe" I said, letting her get into bed. I walked over to the door but she sat up, frowning at me.

"Can you stay with me till he's home?"

I smiled at her, closing the door behind me and turning the main lights off. Pulling back her pink sheets, I got in the double bed next to her, bringing the covers up to my chin.

"He'll be okay, D" I said, watching her clutch her teddy to her chest. I reached out, pointing at it.

"That's Mr Tee" I said "I haven't seen him in so long, where have you been hiding him?" she smiled at her oldest teddy bear. The brown figure in her hands.

"Hendrix said it's lame to have to have teddy bears when you're 8 years old" she admitted, her cheeks turning red.

"Are you kidding?" I scoffed, getting out of bed and taking her hand "come on, bub"

She got out of bed, holding my hand as we walked across the house to mine & Hendrix's bedroom. I opened the door to reveal our neatly made bed, along with four stuffed animals on it. I looked down at Daisy who had the biggest grin across her face.

"Hendrix sleeps with all those teddies?"

"And he's 23" I answered "and I'm 20, teddies are for everyone, D". She tilted her head to a side, a feeling of comfort setting in her. It made me smile knowing she was happy.

I read a text from Hendrix as I walked back to Daisy's room with her next to me.

Husband: you want a chinese?"

Me: just come home in one piece, thank you

"Is it Hendrix?" asked Daisy as we got back into her bed. I nodded, telling her everything was fine and he was home soon.

"I love you lots, Trixie" she yawned, her head sinking into her pillow "you're like my bestfriend"

"Daisyy" I gushed, wrapping my arms around her and giving her a cuddle "you're my bestfriend too"

"Really? It's not Hendrix?" she asked, making me laugh at her confusion.

"Girl, I don't even like him" I lied, making us both laugh at my sarcasm. She closed her eyes, resting her head on my shoulder to fall asleep.

"Goodnight, Daisy" I whispered, watching her finally drift away into a deep sleep.

HENDRIX'S POV:

I locked the door extra quietly, taking off my shoes and jacket before creeping upstairs. I opened the room to our room but Trixie wasn't there, strange. I peered downstairs to see the kitchen lights off but Daisy's door open a little.

"Of course" I mumbled, walking across the landing to her room.

I opened the door a little more, seeing Trixie and Daisy both fast asleep on her bed, Daisy cuddled up to Trixie as if they were mother and daughter. I tiptoed nearer to them and tapped Trixie's shoulder.

"Hmm" she stirred in her sleep, her eyes flickering open and seeing me.

"Hey lover, let's go have sex" I said, pointing towards our room. She laughed softly, carefully getting Daisy off her and holding my hand to get out of the bed.

"I'm too tired for anything, Hendrix" she muttered, walking out the room. I followed her out, closing the door and walking behind her.

"Don't be tired, I got food" I said, tapping her ass lightly as we got in our room. She pulled her hoodie off, leaving her in a red lace bra and sweatpants.

"Yeah I don't care if you're tired, we're definitely having sex" I said, staring at her body in awe.

"Shut up" she laughed, walking over to the food "I thought I told you to leave the food? Do you ever listen to me, Hendrix?"

I smirked, going up behind her and wrapping my arms around her and kissing her shoulder.

"The only time I'll listen is when you're yelling at me to pull out"

She turned around and looked at me with raised eyebrows "okay yeah maybe I never listen to you"

"I know you don't" she joked, getting a bag of fries and getting into bed. I took my hoodie off, leaving me shirtless and changed into a pair of shorts before joining her in bed.

"What do you want?" she asked, rummaging through the brown paper bag of food.

"Nothing, babe" I said, turning my phone off "I knew you were hungry earlier so I just got it for you"

She stopped chewing her fries and looked at me, a smile creeping on her face slowly as she tensed her shoulders upwards.

"What? You freak" I laughed, taking one of her fries.

"I love you" she said, leaning forward and kissing the side of my head three times.

"I love you more, Trixie"

A/N: don't get too comfortable with the happy vibes :)