Pre Drinks

TRIXIE'S POV:

I finished applying my lipstick and gave myself a once over in the mirror, smoothing out my pink dress with my hands. The party theme was hot pink.

"Trix, come help me"

I heard Hendrix from the bathroom and walked over barefoot. Opening the bathroom door, I saw him struggling with his tie as he looked over at me.

"I could've sworn you did this yourself yesterday"

"Oh I did" he said as I stood in front of him "I just wanted you here before I lose you for the next four hours at some birthday party"

I let out a laugh as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer whilst I tied the pink tie.

"All done"

I patted his chest, leaving my hands there as he looked at me, then at my lips and back at me.

"When can we have a kid?" he asked "I wanna spoil it with everything and take it everywhere and love it like I love you"

I watched him go on, waving his arms in the air as he lead me back into the bedroom. I patiently waited for his speech to end and lifted my hand to his face.

"You get a kid when my fourth finger isn't so empty"

He stared at my ring finger, looking at the promise ring that was on my middle finger. There was a second of silence until he grabbed my hand, placing the promise ring onto my fourth finger.

"No!"

"Done" he picked me up and threw me onto the bed, hovering above me and kissing my neck "now give me that kid, woman"

I felt my sides aching as I laughed, feeling his hair on my neck whilst my hands ran through his hair.

"I'm messing" he said, standing up and holding my hands to pull me up too "I love you"

I smiled, placing one hand around his neck and using the other to cup his face "I love you". I heard the door opening behind me and turned around to see Daisy standing there, holding hands with the maid who had dressed her.

"Look at you!" I said, going over to her. She gave me a smile, doing her happy dance as I clasped my hands together "you look like a dream, Daisy"

"Thanks, Trixie" she said, getting all shy as she looked up at Hendrix "hear that? I look-"

"Like a dream, yes Daisy, I heard my wife" he said, rolling his eyes as he put his watch on his wrist. I looked back at Daisy who's eyes could've popped out.

"You're married!?" she screamed in shock. Looking at us both, soon growing impatient she grabbed my hand and saw the promise ring he'd placed on my fourth finger, her jaw dropping.

"Oh my-"

"No Daisy-"

"Yes, Daisy" Hendrix interrupted as I stood back up next to him "yes we are married, happily married"

"Okay, that's our cue to leave" I said, watching Daisy dramatically let out a sigh of relief and pretend to wipe sweat from her forehead. She was just like Hendrix and I loved it so much.

"My party!" she said, jumping up and down in her pink dress with her arms in the air.

"Are you excited?!" I said, holding her hand as she shouted yes, probably a million times over. We walked downstairs and Hendrix followed, placing his hand on my waist as the doors were opened for us.

They opened to reveal a white limousine, pink ribbons attached on it along with hot pink bows.

"Is that for me!" Daisy pointed at the vehicle, her eyes wide and her hand flying to her mouth. To say she was shocked would be an understatement.

"Duh" Hendrix came up from behind her, scooping her up into his arms whilst she screamed with excitement as they got closer to the car. I thanked the maids for their services and said goodbye to them all before walking over to both of them.

"After you, Madamé"

The driver had a strong French accent as he held the door open for Daisy. She clambered inside, saying "wowww" to everything she saw inside.

"Isn't there usually champagne in these?" I asked Hendrix, he whispered softly as Daisy poured herself  a drink.

"Yeah but I had it all swapped it out for soft drinks"

"What a cutie" I said, kissing his cheek as Daisy sat back in her seat, catching her breath.

"You're tired already?" I asked her, laughing when she nodded her head at me. Hendrix leaned forward, placing her drink in the holder before she spilled it.

"The party hasn't even started yet, D"