Dance With Me

don't play the song yet

TRIXIE'S POV:

I held Daisy's hand as she got out the limo, looking up at the venue ahead of her. A smile spread across her face as she heard the music coming from inside.

"Ready?" I asked her. She nodded her head, holding Hendrix's hand so she was in the middle of us.

"Let's go, birthday girl" he said, leaning down and kissing her hand. I smiled at them as we walked into the hall, everyone stopping what they were doing to look at Daisy. Her friends all running up to her to hug her.

Hendrix held my hand and pulled me to the side as the 8 year olds all screamed in each other's faces.

"Everyone make your way to the floor to turn up for Daisy Rosario's 8th birthday!" the DJ shouted into the mic as children's music started playing. I watched the kids all run to the front, holding hands.

"Were we this hyper at 8?" Hendrix said in my ear. I laughed and turned to the bar, picking up a shot and placing one in his hand too.

"I don't know but let's get drunk like we're 8 again"

"8 year olds don't-"

I clinked my glass against his and knocked it back before he could finish his sentence. He copied me and we both scrunched our faces as the alcohol hit.

"Okay, no more" I said, giggling at our childish acts whilst placing the glasses on the tray again.

"Don't serve alcohol till the kids have moved to the venue next door and it's only adults here" Hendrix said to the bartender. He nodded and placed the tray that was bought out especially for us away.

"So who's here?" I said, looking around the room. Hendrix pointed at each person, telling me they were either Daisy's friend's parents or a family member that I was yet to meet.

Then I saw him.

His brown eyes bored into mine as he stood in the corner of the room, arms folded as the corner of his lips curved upwards into a smirk.

I swallowed, realising my throat had ran dry. I turned around to the bar, breaking eye contact.

"What's he doing here?" I asked Hendrix, nodding my head towards him as his expression changed. It went from flirty to normal within seconds.

"Oh, Easton Spear" said Hendrix "he's here cause he wants to see what we're like on a regular day, a day where we have nothing to do with the mafia, something about wanting a sociable allegiance"

I rolled my eyes, that was bullshit and we all knew it. Hendrix patted my arm gently before going over to greet his family member. All distant since I'd never seen or heard of them before. I took a seat at the bar and started a conversation with the bartender.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked. I sighed and looked at the selection that was on offer.

"I'll pass, fruit shoots aren't my thing" I gave him a weak smile as he laughed at my comment. I pulled out my phone as he walked down to bar to serve the next customer.

"This seat taken?"

I pressed my lips together as I smelled that faint yet familiar smoky scent coming from him.

"Yes, yes it is"

He chuckled, pulling the chair out and taking a seat, ignoring me completely. I held my breath and resisted the urge to grab the nearest bottle of alcohol. What I'd do with it? No idea, I couldn't drink it yet and it wouldn't look too good for Easton Spear to have glass shards in him.

"I think" he said, moving his hand across the table to hold onto mine "we got off on the wrong foot"

"Can you quit doing that?" I asked, pulling my hand away and glaring at him. He furrowed his brows, still keeping the smirk on his face.

"It's not like I can grab your face to kiss" he said, watching my cheeks turn red "so hand it is"

I felt my heartbeat travelling to my throat as he laughed under his breath, standing up and walking away again. Biting my lip, annoyed he'd gotten the better of me again, I turned around to see Hendrix holding Daisy's hand as he lead her to the dancefloor.

"Ladies and gents, if you can all make your way to the floor for Daisy & Hendrix's dance"

"Dance?" I mumbled, making my way to the front to hear Daisy's favourite song come on. I watched as her and Hendrix synchronised dance moves, earning screams and cheers from all her friends.

They definitely all had a crush on Hendrix.

"Go Daisy!" I shouted, clapping for them as the song ended and the DJ announced that the children had to move into the next hall for food and cake.

PLAY THE SONG 😛

Hendrix ushered them all out along with the waiters who took care of it. He smiled and turned to face me as 'Under The Influence" started playing by Chris Brown.

I looked at him as the lights dimmed in the adults hall. Many couples and women started piling onto the dancefloor but there was an open gap around him, making him stand out from the rest.

He winked at me before holding out his hand. I kissed my teeth, trying not to smile as I walked onto the floor, making my way past everyone.

I held onto his hand but he spun me around, placing his hands on my waist as he moved our bodies in sync to the music. We swayed from side to side, letting the bass in the music overtake me as he placed his lips on my neck. I tilted my head to the side, feeling my body heat up as he used a hand to pull my hair back and out the way.

His lips touched my neck, not kissing my neck but just tracing it, sending vibrations through me as the music became louder and lights became darker.

Lust and love mixed through me as I raised a hand, holding the side of his head and ever so gently tugging on his hair. His teeth glided across my skin whilst his hands tightened around my waist, pulling my body back against his.

He placed a hand on my chin, turning my face to his and using his thumb to pull my lower lip down.

My eyes glanced past him, to Easton who was standing at the bar. He raised his glass of scotch at me before knocking it back.

I locked eyes with Hendrix again, moving my face closer and locking lips with him, turning my body to face him and placing my other arm around his neck.

He kissed me back, pulling away for a second and looking at me "you okay, babe?"

I smiled and cupped his face with my hand, kissing the tip of his nose and watching him smile at me. I tilted my head, using my peripheral vision to see Easton getting visibly irritated with us.

"Never been better, baby"