Taehyungs Bestfriend

(A/N:Seriously, this is my first time, so if I get some personalities wrong...I'm not used to writing them down yet so, sorry about that. If you come across a part in any of them where you go "_____ wouldn't do that! He'd do this!" Then tell me about it, promise? Uh...here I go?)

"Taehyungie!" I called out, looking around the room. "Taehyungie!"

Shuffle

Giggle

I looked to the corner of the room the sound came from, and smiled when I saw the toe of a sneaker peaking out underneath a pile of clothes. Walking over to it, I yanked them up.

"Found you!"

"Yah! Noeil!" (A/N: Can I name her Noeil? Is it like some big taboo if I don't write '____'?)

"Come on! Get up, Blank face! It's my turn to hide!"

He turned around to count "1...2...3..." and I ran to my room. It was laundry day, so a pile of clean clothes waited on my bed to be folded. I threw them all down and hid under the bed, concealing my body with sweaters and jeans.

"100!" Taehyung called out

That cheater I grinned There's no way he fairly counted to 100.

"Noeil!" Not working, TaeTae "NOOoooEEeieieLL"

I struggled to hold in my laughter

"Ow! That hurt, h-hey is that blood?"

Blood?? I ran out from my hiding spot to find Tae grinning at me. "Found you~"

After it registered that he lied, I grabbed pillows from the sofa and threw them at him. "You cheater! Cheater cheater! Now you have to eat pumpkins! Cheater McCheaterson from Cheaterstown, Cheatesota!"

Taehyung laughed at me "If you didn't want me to cheat, you shouldn't have come out from your hiding spot"

"Well, what if you were actually hurt? If I didn't do anything and you were bleeding, ah, I'd never forgive myself for not helping my best friend"

He raised an eyebrow "But I didn't make it sound like it was anything serious though."

I shook my head and crossed my arms "Don't care. It's my duty to fix you!" I tapped my chest with my fist twice then gave a thumbs up.

Taehyung ruffled my hair "Let's play some games, Super Mario 64?"

"Okay! But I'm making sure you play with the Expansion Pack this time. I get you're trying to be a rebel but let's tone it down."

We switched off everytime someone died. It probably wasn't fair, I played this game my whole life, so I knew it like the back of my hand. I didn't die often and when I did it was because Hazy Maze Cave is a slew of words I can't use.

Taehyung stared at the screen in awe "How are you so good?"

"Practice, babe~"

He gave me a look "Babe?"
"What?" I asked defensively.
"I knew you wanted me to be yours~"
In my startled state, my thumb slipped and Mario fell into quicksand.

As he sunk, my eyes widened. "No! That wasn't fair! I call a redo!"
"Rules are rules. It's my turn" Taehyung got off his knees to reach for the controller, but I held it up and away as I leaned away from him.
"I call hacks! Hacks I say! You made me die!"
"You can't prove that." He continued to reach for the controller, teetering dangerously as his center of balance was off.
"We both know it! Ha-"
Then Taehyung slipped and crashed into me, our lips accidentally touching.
Both of our eyes widened, but neither of us moved. After what seemed like an eternity (Mario fell asleep and everything) we finally broke away.
"Uh..."
"Well..."Taehyung looked away
My mouth opened, then closed, unable to find words in English and Alien to express myself.
"Well...what now?" I finally managed to ask.
"Come on it was just a kiss," He sat up and I did too. "But, if you really want to, you can be my girlfriend."
I laughed "Smooth"
"It's what I do." He smiled, but kept looking at the screen as Mario ran to Dire Dire Docks. "...So? Do you want to?"
I leaned back on my arms. "I dunno." I thought for a moment. "Okay, if you get this Power Star, I'll be your girlfriend. Sound good?"
He instantly leaned forward and focused harder.

And he got the Star.