The God Complex (Taekook) - Praise Him

You got it wrong. You got it wrong. You got it wrong. 

Jungkook was going to die, and there wasn't any doubt about that. He was going to die, and he was so scared. He looked up upon hearing crying. The false Taehyung had disappeared, possibly never to be seen again. The crying sounded...feminine. Jungkook looked around, hardly able to see due to the extent of the darkness that engulfed this room. 

Finally, he saw the crying figure of a girl. It took him a second before he truly recognized her: it was the Dream Weaver. 

She hid her face in her gloved hands, and she cried so pitifully. She cried as if she was grieving, and she cried as if she was dying. Eventually, she stopped crying and turned to look at him.

Her face was red, her glasses smudged and cloudy.  "I wanted to save you," she mumbled. "I wanted to send you home. Oh God...you're so young." she slowly walked up to him and held his cheeks. Her green eyes were glazed and filled with regret. 

"I'm so sorry, Jungkook. I'm so, so sorry." The inky blackness suddenly became a hallway, and the true memory could be seen behind Hyemin. 

Jungkook's mind was filled with images of a Minotaur. It was as if the world lit up, and there wasn't an ounce of darkness to be found.  He looked so beautiful. Upon seeing His face, Jungkook felt all of his problems melt away. Along with the images came a single phrase.

Praise Him.

Praise Him

Praise Him

Praise Him

Praise Him.

Jungkook's screaming mind was put at peace. He wanted to give himself to the minotaur. He wanted to become one with him. As Jungkook burst into  a frenzied laughter, Hyemin faded away in silence, regretting what she's done but knowing she had no other choice.

"He's so beautiful." Jungkook giggled, now on his knees. "I was so,so lost. But now I have Him!"  He felt so happy, like nothing else matters at this moment. He has been born again. It felt like he didn't know what life was until he found the minotaur. Colors splashed in his vision, and the feeling of euphoria filled him with warmth.

Taehyung lied to him, he left him; but it didn't matter for Jungkook had been saved. He was his savior. He was the light that had saved Jungkook from the darkness. Without Him, Jungkook was nothing. 

He looked to the true memory. The memory he despised, once upon a time. The Jungkook in that memory was somewhere else, it seemed like his apartment. He was crying, sobbing, wailing. He hated Kim Taehyung for leaving him, but he still loved his hyung too. 

How pitiful this Jungkook was. There was so much sadness in him, sadness that Jungkook didn't feel anymore. Now that he found Him, there was no cause to be upset. He dried Jungkook's tears. He showed Jungkook a new way to live. 

Jungkook grinned as he heard a roar. The majesty that was Him was making it's way toward the laughing Jungkook. His hooves thudded loudly on the ground, and His massive size brought a feeling of strength and nobility. Jungkook was in awe of the Minotaur, nothing could surpass his regal aura. "My Lord! My Savior! I worship You!"

The Minotaur roared and Jungkook scrambled to his wobbly feet. He felt that he didn't deserve to even stand in the presence of His savior, but something beckoned him to stand anyway. He opened his arms. "Come to me my Lord! I live for You!" 

"I praise You, my Lord!" Jungkook threw his head back as he laughed. Everything seemed right in the world, and among anything else, Jungkook was happy.

Praise Him.

Praise Him.

Praise Him.

Praise Him.