I Need U Series - SUGA

Based on the new info from I Need U 19+. Since there are a lot of unanswered questions, it's not going to be very accurate to the actual story.

Yoongi sat on the side of his air mattress, playing with an old lighter as he looked dully  outside at the bustling nightlife of Seoul. The sign by his window displayed "MOTEL" in red and yellow neon lights.

All he could think about was her.

Her sweet face, the way her eyes looked when she smiled . The way she used to bite her lips when she was thinking.

All the empty promises that passed through those lips.

"I love you, Yoongi."

"Let's be together forever, Yoongi!"

"I'll only love you, Yoongi!"

She loved him? "Together forever." Yoongi laughed bitterly. If that's what she wanted, why did she cheat? Was he not good enough for her?

He loved her, he hated her. He wanted to be rid of her but he couldn't let go.

To put it plainly, it sucked.

Yoongi continued to idly play with the lighter, the memories piercing his heart. He wanted to cry, but the tears were dried out. He wanted to burn everything, all the memories. He never wanted to see them again.

He glanced at the door, remembering the gas tank he kept in the back of his truck.

Yoongi stood up and walked outside, but stood for a minute, thinking,  before grabbing the metal tank that read 'GASOLINE' in big, black letters. Did he really want to do this? Was it worth it? Did it hurt so much, that he wanted to kill himself?

"Yes, it did."

Walking back into his dingy motel room, he took a look at his belongings. It wasn't much, he left most of it back home in Daegu with his family.

He came to Seoul to try to be a trainee. Once he passed the audition, he felt so excited. He wanted to tell his girlfriend all about it. He got to the motel and hurriedly checked his phone.

1 New Message

From: Babe <3

"Suga?" She always said he looked like sugar to her "Let's break up..."

That's how his world came crashing down. That's how he found out the love of his life, someone he loved until the end of time, met someone new. That's how he found out she went behind his back and cheated. That's how he found out what worthlessness felt like.

The memory of it made him angry, he could feel the betrayal as fresh as the day it happened, even though it was weeks ago.  In his anger, he spilled the gasoline everywhere. On the ground, on the T.V, on the wardrobe and on the air mattress and finally on himself.

The lighter laid on the pillow, still dry. Yoongi picked it up, cast one last glance around the room, and lit the gasoline on fire.

"I can't do this anymore."