Happy Halloween (Kookie)

I took a deep breath. The sounds of celebration could be heard before I even got to the door.

I worked hard on this costume, I looked at what I was wearing, I hope they like it...

It was Halloween.

I was a Broken Doll. I worked hard on it, Lolita dresses are expensive. So are the small heels, lacy gloves that weren't even really gloves - they were a ribbon around my wrist with lace leading down to my middle finger- and collar. It was difficult to keep the waist-length wig I bought in perfect shape, and I even invested in circle lenses.
Everything was black. The dress was black, the lace was black, the gem on my collar and the beads that strung off it were black. It contrasted the light colored wig much more. My contacts weren't black though. They were a deep blue.
The highlight of it was on my cheek, it was cracked with small chips to really show that I was supposed to be fragile. Glad I'm a makeup artist

Back to the point

I tugged at my dress, smoothing it and my hair, trying to make sure everything was perfect; Going over the line I had practiced in my head, I rang the bell.

When someone answered it, I tilted my head and asked shyly "Have you seen my master?"

"Aw, coming to a party with that face on?" The person who opened the door leaned down and pulled my cheeks "Why so serious?"

I laughed and pushed his hands away. "Come on, Tae. Lemme in." My cute voice and polite speaking quickly went away and my regular, improper voice came back.

"Ah, I liked you better when you sounded cute~" He moved to the side to let me in. "The boys should be in the living room, but we have a lot of friends over too."

I looked at him, "I know, I wasn't planning on alone time either."

He smirked. "Really? Because you seemed keen on finding your 'master'. I wonder who that is?" He put a finger to his chin. "Maybe...Kookie?"

"What? Him? No way! That's ridiculous!"

"If it's so ridiculous why are you blushing?"

I turned around and covered my ears as I walked away. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALA"

"N-Noeil! Wait!"
"IM NOT LISTENING! LALALALA-"
Ignoring his warning, I stepped into the living room. Almost every girl here was dressed in something sexy.
Sexy policewomen
Sexy nurses
Sexy bunnies
Sexy kitties
I felt so self-conscious looking at them.
There were a couple girls dressed as horrifying zombies and witches though, that made me feel better. They all turned to look at me when I walked in shouting.
I ran and hid behind Taehyung, who had caught up to me.

"Um, h-hi..." I peeked out from behind Tae and looked at everyone, then looked down.

"Noeil!" I looked up as I heard my name.
Everyone slowly started to get back to what they were doing.

From the crowd came a Grim Reaper.
I studied his face before it dawned in me. "Kookie? You look nothing like yourself!" That make up is perfect, I need to talk to who did it. Noted for later
I realized he was holding something "What's with the whip?"

He looked to where I was looking. "This?" He twirled it "It helps my costume. Cool, huh?"

"Noeil here was looking for her 'Master'" Taehyung piped up.
"I think that's you." He quickly got behind me and shoved me towards Kookie, then ran away laughing.

"Yah! I'll get you for this, you little twat!"
I yelled after him.

"Noeil, he's taller than you. He can't be little."