I Need U Series - J-HOPE

The mirror was scratched and rusted, a reflection stared back at him.

This wasn't Hoseok, not anymore.

Whoever the reflection was, was sick.
He needed rest. Desperately.

...but he can't sleep, ever.

"Hoseok, you have Narcolepsy."

The doctor prescribed him medicine for daily use. It was supposed to help him get to sleep. To stay asleep; and to not have anymore hallucinations.

Hoseok touched his face, feeling the weakness in his muscles. The sagging of his jaw, the drooping of his eyes. He could barely keep them open anymore.

Sleeping was terrifying for him, he often experienced such frightening dreams they would follow him to the real world. He would see the monsters and demons when he woke up, hiding around the corner with a devilish grin.  Bright, beady red eyes staring at him and laughing.

Look, there's one in the mirror. Hoseok - not being able to do much else - laughed as pulled on the mirror, which doubled as his medicine cabinet.

He pulled out his little orange bottle of pills. "Adderall Oral..." He mumbled the name written on the bottle while squinting at it.

How many did it say to take? His vision was blurry from the lack of sleep, and he couldn't think straight. So he just poured pills into his hand and drank them. I think that was the right amount.

Today he was supposed to visit Jin who has been feeling ill lately. Something about a Hani Haka? No. Hunu Hakei? No no. Hana Haki? Ah, that's it... Hoseok yawned and changed his clothes, then walked outside.

There was a giant bridge he had to cross to get to Jin's part of town...

Hoseok stumbled as he walked down the sidewalk.

The sun was bright, and it was a beautiful day, but the bridge was empty. As Hoseok continued walking, his breath became more ragged. It was harder to breathe. His chest started to hurt, and he became more tired than he already was if that was even possible.

Finally he collapsed. Staring out to the ocean, Hoseok didn't have the strength to move anymore.

What happened to me? Why can't I move?
"You...idiot...you over- overdosed..."
What now...?
"Y-you'll...die..."

"Hyung? Hyung! Omona, what happened to you? We'll get you to a hospital!"

Who is that? He couldn't see right... His vision was fading and the voice sounded strange.
"S-sorry for doing this..."

"Hyung don't talk! You'll waste your energy!"

"I'll...see you later...okay?"

"No, hyung don't say that!
Hyung...?"

No response

"Hyung!!"