I NEED U SERIES - Bad End

I was reading my past I Need U one shots, and I got inspiration for this.
Enjoy

It was raining.
Pouring is a better description, actually.

The streets were covered in multi-colored umbrellas as people rushed home to their families, or rushed to a near-by shop to hide in with their lovers.
Some umbrellas were shared by a couple, some only covering one person

Only one was without an umbrella on this cold, windy day.

Kim Taehyung ran down a sidewalk, pushing past people and saying rushed apologies as he made his way to a local graveyard.

There they were, six graves lined on a hill.
Taehyung sat beside them, shielding his shivering body under a weeping willow tree.

"Why did you leave me?" He asked the graves.
"We were supposed to help each other..."
Taehyung wiped his tears with his sleeve.

"Now, I made a mistake. A horrible mistake. I don't know what to do."
The six graves stared back in silence, pictures and flowers decorated them.

They looked so happy in the pictures. You wouldn't think their lives ended up on the path they did.

It started with Yoongi, who burned himself alive. Jimin found the charred remains.

The next day Hoseok found Jimin drowned in the bathroom.

Then the next day, Jungkook found Hoseok collapsed on the sidewalk, barely breathing. Hoseok died before Jungkook could get him to a hospital.

The day after, Jungkook was hit by a car. Jin was nearby, and saw Jungkook die.

Then Namjoon found Jin curled up on his bed, his eyes still open but the light behind them gone out.

One after another, each pillar crumbled until only one was left standing.

Taehyung was the only one left (not that he wanted to be) to see the news report that a gas station exploded. They buried an empty casket for  consolation, the remains of Namjoon having turned to ash from the explosion.

Taehyung looked at the pictures in their decorated frames.
He looked at how happy they used to be.
He saw them laughing, smiling. Playing games and celebrating.

Why couldn't they stay that way?
Why couldn't the universe decide to let them continue with their happy lives?
Why did it all have to make a turn for the worst?

Why?
Because they just weren't lucky, he guessed.

"Why did you guys leave me? I need you..."
Taehyung wiped his eyes, and sniffled.
"There's no one left for me anymore."
He thought for a minute "...Is it better where you are?
Is that why you all left?
...can I join you?"

Silence.
Silence that Taehyung took as a 'yes'.

He felt hopeful. Maybe life really was better on the other side?
Who knows? It had to be better than here.
All he knew was that he missed them terribly.
And when you miss someone as much as Taehyung missed them, you could do unspeakable things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl, who was visiting her grandmother's grave found him.

She screamed and called an ambulance.

"Help 1-1-9! There's a boy in the graveyard and he looks-"

News reporters came as well.
"This just in, there has been a what is currently believed to be a suicide at the 'Orange Blossom Cemetery'.
A Young boy who looks to be in his twenties was found collapsed by six graves, by one of the graves was a broken frame, and the glass was dug into the boys arms.
We've identified  him as Kim Taehyung, a suspect in a recent murder that took place in 'Haruman' apartments.

More on this story as it develops.

For now I am Yi Hanyeol, signing out."

~Authors Note~
You can't have a good ending without the alter-ego bad ending.
I just got random inspiration , even though it seems like it was actually Jin who lived through this according to all of the fan theories.

Lol whoops.