The God Complex (Taekook) - Room 5

Jungkook was remembering more and more about Taehyung; and the more he remembered, the more he loved the elder.

"After this, you only have one more room to go, Kookie." The false Taehyung said. He smiled a box smile Jungkook had come to admire, and he couldn't wait to get out of here and see the real Taehyung again.

"Alright, let's do this!" Jungkook had grown confident, he had already passed four rooms. How hard could the last two be?

"Be careful." The false Taehyung's voice became sinister and cold. "These doors will trick you."

Jungkook felt scared, but he didn't know if it was the voice or the newfound information.

"You took Taehyung to meet your parents in Busan." Taehyung instantly went back to his cheerful persona " How did it go?" The false Taehyung dissapeard, a quiet cheer lingering in the air.

Jungkooks eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Busan? Where was that? He thought he lived in Seoul. Was Busan in Korea, too? He then remembered that when he introduced himself to the college class he said he came from Busan. So it had to be in Korea.

Without much more time to think, the left door beckoned Jungkook closer. There wasn't much context to this scene, both boys were standing in front of a house that Jungkook assumed belonged to his parents. It was a cute house, and Jungkok felt a sense of nostalgia when looking at it as it he's known that house all his life.

In this memory, Taehyung was dressed nicely with a grey sweater, a white shirt, black jeans and converse. Jungkook noticed sweaters and hoodies were one of Taehyungs favorite things to wear. The next thing Jungkook noticed was his hair. It was purple! Granted, this wasn't as much of a shock as the orange hair was, but it was surprising nonetheless. Jungkook supposed it must have been a few months in between this memory and the past one, but he hoped the lavender hair would stay for a while. 

Taehyung's expression however, didn't look as pleasing as his lavender hair. He looked, for lack of a better word, annoyed.

Exasperated.

Distraught.

Irritated.

Pissed off. What was his problem? The memory started moving and the memory of Jungkook spoke first.

"What's with the face?" Jungkook asked as he brushed Taehyung's bangs to the side.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Kookie." Taehyung sighed. "You told me how your mom feels about this sort of thing. She's not going to like me."

"Taehyungie." Jungkook knocked on the front door then immediately broke out the aegyo. "You love me, right? You want to be with me for a long time, right?"

"Well, yeah but-"

"My mom, even if she does dislike my lifestyle, is important to me." Jungkook said.

"But you've never even told her you were-"

"Please try to be at least civil." Jungkook sighed

"Kookie, I-"

"My baby boy! Welcome home!" A woman opened up the door, it was easy to tell Jungkook got his looks from her.

"Mom!" Jungkook hugged her. He missed her a lot even though they disagreed on a few things.

"Whose this, sweetie?" she looked at Taehyung a tad skeptically.

Jungkook took a step back from his mother, and with a deep breath he said. "Mom, this is Taehyung. My boyfriend."

"Wha-huh?" She asked, confused. It was evident now Jungkook took to her side of the gene pool.