How Luigi got the Princess (SeokJin)

"How can you take my star?!" I yelled at him as he selected Luigi's name.

"Like this." He pressed A and Boo warped to my icon, making ghostly noises as my star was taken away. I flew from 1st place to 4th.

"I can't believe you did that, I just bought that!"
"I know, that's what makes it funnier"

Jin and I were playing Mario Party, the Original. His controller was pink, obviously, and mine was a translucent dark purple that came with a Special Edition Grape N64, I had bitten on it when I was 3, exposing the wire and claiming it as mine (A/N: True Story, but we own a regular black N64, I dunno how my older brother got the special controllers.)

"One of these days we're going to fist fight."
"I doubt you can punch my fabulous face. It's too pretty for your fist"
"What about your shoulder?"
"Huh?"
I punched it
"Ow!"
"Aw, come on. You've got shoulders for days. Couldn't have hurt that bad. Besides, I think I pushed that bump back in."
"What bump?"
"Well there's none now. Beauty hurts~"
"So that's why it hurts so much!~"

A scroll appeared on the screen with a bunch of random 4v4 mini games.

"Bumper balls." I said weakly
Jin smiled, becoming slightly competitive. "Finally, I've been waiting for this one."

Basically, the four of us were on balls on top of a tower, we had to roll into each other to knock the other off - being careful of the knock back that could send ourselves flying off the edge instead.

I was pretty good at this game, but not with Jin. The Mario expert always wins.

Except this time.
"I won?" I blinked, still processing it.
My first win!
"Nuh-uh!" Jin crossed his arms "I just slipped. It wasn't a real win!"
"But I still won tho"
"But I slipped."
"But I still won tho"
"This doesn't count"
"But I still won tho"
"Yes!" He sighed in defeat "You won"

I cheered as I was awarded coins, taking my total up to 60. More than enough to buy the star that was coming up soon, but that wasn't my intention. I knew I wouldn't get there in time as Jin was only a few steps away.
I just needed to reach The Ghost House.

Then I can take his star, the games almost over, If I'm lucky the Mini Game stars will be in my favor.
How many do I need? I counted the spaces in between me and destiny. 1...2..3...6 I need to roll a 6.
"9! 1..2..3" I counted each step with increasing excitement "6! Well hello Boo. Fancy seeing you here! Do you visit often? Why yes I would love to steal a star for 50 coins!" I put a finger to my lip "Hm, who should I take it from?" I bit my lip and smiled as I looked at the name 'Peach'
"Don't you dare."
"Oh? What did you say? 'Do it'? Well, if you insist." I pressed 'A' and Princess Peaches star was stolen.
"Ah, no Boo you don't want my star! Honestly! Yoshi and DK have prettier stars than I do! Take theirs!" Boo laughed as the star was taken away and Jin smirked. "Even pixelated ghosts don't believe that my things are ugly. Seriously why choose me though? Honestly this is why I like Mario better than you."
"You were the one who took my star first!"
"I'm the princess, the stars are mine anyway. Have you seen how many are in the castle?"
"Well yeah...well...you shouldn't be so mean to Luigi! What if s-he liked you?"
Jin raised an eye brow and repeated my attempt to cover up my almost 'she' "S-he?"
I looked away and crossed my arms
"Yeah, he."
He made me look at him. "Well, it was a secret but, I would tell 'him' I liked him too." He leaned down and kissed me gently, caressing my cheek.

And that's how Luigi got the Princess.
It's also the story of how I won against Jin. HOLLAH FOR THE NEW QUEEN.
#Getrekd

(A/N: Did that last part ruin it? I wanted to say who won, and since I'm really not a serious person this was how it came out. Oops?)

(Edit: I just read over this and it was the cheesiest thing.
This is why I don't write stories at 2AM. I told you not to do that Ally.)