Sad Ending (V)

*Warning: This one is gonna be sad. (I think they got that from the title.) Oh...oops? Well, anyway, I wanted to counteract the cheesiness of the last two, so I wanted to make this one really sad.
But the only really sad song I could think of (and write about) is Sad Ending - VIXX (those guys are the Queens of sad songs like omg)
Anyway, to try to stick to the meaning better, I had to make up some stuff about Tae too so this is a lot more fantasy than I kinda wanted it but oops?
Anyway Disclaimer Disclaimer bibidi babidi bibidi bubidi nimini namini-
(What are you doing? Stop that. Is this a Joke to you?)
Maybe.
Anyway, most of this will be written from Taehyungs perspective okay?
P.S I couldn't find a picture that went with the story. So have cute Tae instead to cheer you up. Or, if you're like me and you don't get sad easily, just look at it because it's Tae and he's adorable)

P.S.S The youtube link is the song that this is based off of. If you want, have the song playing while you read. But if you don't and want to hear the song first, it has the lyrics so you can really understand it.

"Tae, you've...you're different. What's happened to you?" She asked, her eyes revealing how scared she really was.

Please don't look at me like that...

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't say anything. All I could do was look at the ground.

She's been nothing but supportive of me. We used to have the time of our lives together; but now? I find her with bruises and cuts along her body. Even now, her cheek was newly purple from a punch I don't remember throwing.
Everyone says I have someone else inside me, someone that's not me.
Normally I wouldn't believe them, but...there isn't another explanation.

"Noeil..." I became angry
Why am I angry?
"Why are you still here?! If you don't like the way I am, why don't you leave then. Huh?!"
I started to break things, I threw vases and books at her.
Stop it! Taehyung, what are you doing! You're going to hurt her!

I cursed at her while I threw whatever I could get my hands on at her, she ran towards the front door, not making a sound, if she did I couldn't hear it above my yelling. Noeil opened the door and hopped outside, giving me one last sorrowful look before she closed the door.

As soon as she did, I dropped to my knees, my hands landing on broken glass. "Taehyung you idiot! What did you do?!" I screamed "She's never coming back now! She's never coming back!" I buried my face in my hands, sobbing and repeating "She's never coming back."

Until it hit me. She's never coming back. I can't hurt her anymore.
I slowly started to laugh. Dragging my hands down my face - which left cuts from the glass that was dug into my palms - I started to sing softly to myself.

"...Farther, go go go to a place without tears...
Even if your sad footsteps are heavy, you can't give up baby...
Don't worry, run away,"

I walked to the kitchen "I'll protect you"

My eyes landed on a knife

"I'll protect you..."

~Noeil's Point of View~

It's been a few days since I last saw Tae, I wanted to go back, but he sometimes can stay like that for days at a time. I decided 2 days was long enough for him to calm down, so I walked back home.
I unlocked the door with the spare key we kept under the mat, and made my way inside, it was still a mess.

That's weird...usually he cleans up when he feels better...
I got worried "Tae?" I called out
"Taehyung?"
I walked to the kitchen and stopped breathing.

There he was, a knife lodged in his chest, his face cut and tear stained.

Something looked like it was written on the cabinet out of blood, it slid downwards in the last character as if the light went out while he was writing.

I looked closer and struggled to hold in my tears - he never liked it when I cried.

It said "I love you, Noeil"

(A/N: Still to Sappy and Weird?
I'm trying here,
Maybe give me an idea of what you want and I can try to work off of that?
The idea of Tae dying is really upsetting to me, the idea of any of the members dying is upsetting, but since Tae is kind of...special..I guess...in a way...he's the most upsetting.
Any ideas for who to do next? I can try to do a oneshot of your bias, if you request it.)