The Game (Kookie)

Spoilers for NieR Gestalt! If you haven't beaten the game, don't read this!

Also, Noeil (like me) likes to talk during cutscenes because we both get way into the game we're playing. I conect with the protagonist on a deep, emotional level and then I yell at the bad guys. Plus, I talk too much...which is what I'm doing right now...oops? M O V I N G O N
I will be writing the stuff in game 'Like this, italics and in apostrophes, to differentiate from her thoughts which is just in italics' the stuff happening in the real world will be written
Like this, a normal story format.
Sound good? All right, let's get started!*

' "It's...It's the twins from your village." The flying book next to the main protagonist commented.
He had just stepped into the castle of the main villain, preparing to save his loved one even though she might be dead.
"What are you doing here?" The protagonist asked, dumbfounded.'

"Yeah! What are you doing here??" I yelled at the screen, forgetting about the sleeping body next to me. He grumbled and turned over.
Nothing wakes that boy up... I smiled then focused on the screen again, my hands tightening around the controller.

' "Is there any chance you'll just...go back to the village?" One twin asked, her hair was copper, her bangs sweeping over the right side of her eye. They were probably tucked behind her ear so it wouldn't get in the way.
"This is a very dangerous place." The other twin said, her hair was also copper, but her bangs were cut straight.
"Even if you can find who you're looking for, you probably can't get her out." The first twin spoke again.
"How did you get here?" The book asked
The second twin looked at him "Shhh...we're asking questions now." '

Then I was given three options on what to say as the protagonist.

' "I'm here to rescue her!"

"Why are you here?"

"They're right...let's go back to the village." '

"I thought you were asking the questions, so why do I have to pick?" Shrugging my shoulders, I picked the first, the second probably started a loop of "Shhh, we're asking the questions now." and the third had to result in a Game Over. So, the first was the only reasonable option.

' "I'm here to rescue her!" The protagonist shouted.
"No dice, huh? Well, I guess we don't have a choice." The first twin shrugged '

"You don't have a choice? A choice for what??" I asked the screen.

' " No...I suppose not. How sad." The second twin mumbled'

"What do you mean 'How sad'? Why don't you have a choice? What are you doing??" My voice became more desperate for an answer.

' "We didn't want to fight you"'
"What? Fight? Me? Us? Fight?"
' "It's true. We didn't want to." '
"Then don't! I liked you guys what are you doing??"

' "What's happening?" The protagonist asked, confusion and distress eminent in his voice.
They started to attack us. '
"No! Please don't make me, I liked you guys I don't want to hurt you!"

' "Sorry, this is our fate." The first twin spoke up as she dodged me.
"I spoke the truth. We did not want to fight you." '
"Then why are we fighting?!" I yelled

' " We wanted to put it off for a hundred years or so. Until the next generation came along." The first twin spoke. " '

"Wait, wait what? One hundred years? How old are you guys??"