Birthday for a Geodude

"I feel like it was someone's birthday today..." Yoongi yawned lazily
"Really? I don't think it was..." Jin said as he looked away in thought.

"Ya! It's my birthday!" Jimin yelled.

"Did you hear something?" I asked.
"No, I think you're hearing things." Taehyung said
"No no, I heard it too. It sounded very...annoying." Jungkook said
Jimin then groaned and got up to leave.
"Fine, I'll celebrate my birthday without you."
But before he could leave the door everyone tackled him at once.

"Sengil chukhae, Geodude!" We all cheered.

"Jeez, I get called Geodude once and now everyone acts like its my birth name"
"Aw, don't be upset Geodude" Taehyung said as we all got up.

"Come over here, hyung! I've got a present for you." Jungkook called from the living room.
Jimin happily went over and sat beside him on the couch. "What's my present?"
"Close your eyes first." Jungkook said.
When Jimin obeyed, Jungkook shifted his position to face the elder better.

"Ow??? Ow! What the- Ow!" Jimin opened his eyes and tried to shield himself from Jungkook, who was punching Jimins arm and counting each hit. Everyone else was laughing and cheering Jungkook on.

"14...15...16...17..18...19..20!" Jungkook laughed, then hit Jimin hard one last time.
"-and one for good luck! Happy birthday Geodude hyung."

The said birthday boy rubbed his arm protectively, and then pulled up his sleeve to look at the large red spot forming on his bicep. "Ow..." He groaned

"Ey, no whining Geodude hyung," Jungkook ruffled Jimins hair "You took those birthday punches like a champ."

"It still hurts."

"Bro, it's your war marking." Yoongi said as he relaxed in a chair.

"War marking?"

"Yeah! You never heard that indigenous people used to punch themselves so they'd look battle worn for fights to scare people?" Taehyung said, like it was obvious.

"They don't use paint?"

"No no, you got it all wrong! They'd paint the enemy so everyone would see the paint and go 'Yo, he's very no good. We should kill him, dude.' " I said, trying to hold in my laughter

"But what if they themselves got painted?"

"We already said they don't use paint on themselves! Were you not paying attention??" Namjoon scoffed

Everyone scoffed as well as Jimin still rubbed his arm, feeling clueless.

"But what about-"

"Hey! Who wants cake??" Jin called from the kitchen, successfully changing the subject as everyone took a mad dash to their spot on the dining table.
Then we all started pounding on the table and cheering as Jin neared us with the glorious layered cake.

It was delicious man, it had chocolate and pudding and Oreos and chocolate.
And chocolate.

"Bro, you've got chocolate cake all over your face." I said to Jimin as I ate my own slice.

"The kids 20 and he still acts like a baby." Jin said, smiling, then wiping Jimins face.

"Ya!" Jimin said as he tried to push Jin away "Stop acting like my mother!"

"I'm hurt, is that any way to talk to your hyung?" Jin frowned

"But hyung-" Jimin sighed "I'm sorry."

Jin smiled again "Its all good shortie. Eat some more cake."

~~~~
"Guys! Let's do presents!" I said
Everyone cheered, Jimin especially, and went to the living room and sat down.

I shoved my present into Jimins hands and said "Open it Geodude!"
"Okay then, bossy." Jimin muttered.
It was hardly a mutter.

I didn't say anything about it, and just waited for him to open the box.
One by one he pulled out different Taeyang labeled stuff, from hats to shirts to hoodies.

I saved up for 4 months for that.
At the bottom was a Taeyang CD, the only one he was missing from his collection.

"Holy-"
"No cursing." Jin stopped him in his tracks
"Holy...shitaki mushrooms?" Jimin laughed nervously. But his expression turned back into 'This is so cool' as he looked back at the box and pulled out the CD.
When he opened it, a note fell out.

"To:
The short, spontaneously invisible Geodude." He read.
"You're turning 20!
How can someone be so short when they're 20??" He looked at me and said "You're one to talk Ms. I'm-5-feet-tall."
But before I could retaliate he kept reading "'You still look like a baby' As do you. 'Do you think that's why you can't get a girlfriend? I mean, you look 12...' Excuse you, noona. Do 12 year olds have abs like this??" Jimin pulled up his shirt and exposed his abs. Everyone instinctively went "Woah dude! Put your shirt down! This isn't a porno!"
To which Jimin replied with a "Thought so." Before he continued his note "'I have this strange feeling that once you read that, you pulled up your shirt. If I'm right you owe me some banana milk.'" I smiled mischievously as he sighed in defeat.
"'Anyway, I'm getting off track.
You do know that we love you right?
I mean, sure we tease you a lot (You usually bring that on yourself) but we do love you.
You're turning 20, and maybe that's too old for merchandise (I say before laughing hysterically and looking at my room full of BIGBANG posters)
But I saved for a while to get these.
So you better wear them.
I'll just take it all back if you don't.

Anyway, enjoy your birthday and don't complain next time I give you instant ramen when you visit me.
Sengil Chukhae, Jiminie Cricket
(Ha. Bet you thought I'd actually call you Jimin at the end of this right?)
Hope you have the best day!

Love Ya, Jimin
(Well, you weren't wrong...)

~ Noeil'"
Everyone clapped at the end and Jimin smiled and hugged me
"Thanks Noona."

Authors Note

It's Jimins birthday!
I was almost late (I mean I would've been done by tomorrow, the actual October 13th here in America...so it wasn't treacherous.)

But I hope Jimin spends today happily!
He doesn't look very much like a baby anymore, does he?
Eh, he's still the baby faced one to me💙