Chapter 3

I hesitate at first but then I let my lips meet his soft minty lips. Our lips move together perfectly. His tongue plays on my bottom lip asking for entry. I open my mouth a bit allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. Our tongues keep playing together and I feel his hands slide from my waist to my ass squeezing it. I pull off and shake my head. He frowns. I get my wine and take one more sip.

"Do you have vodka?", he asks.

"Yes. You want some?", I ask.

"Yes, please. Put yourself some.", he says.

Weird.

I get two glasses and pour some vodka. I give him his glass and we drink together. We keep dancing and drinking till I feel tipsy. I walk towards Michael and kiss him passionately. He picks me up still not breaking the kiss.

"Where's your bedroom, doll?", he asks.

I feel chills running down my spine because of that nickname.

"Third room upstairs.", I say.

He runs upstairs with me to my bedroom. He throws me on the bed and gets on top of me. He kisses me roughly and then kisses my neck. I run my hands through his hair and moan softly. He takes my pullover off and now I'm in a black lace bra. He keeps kissing there and leaving love bites. I run my hand through his hair and pull it softly.

"Michael.", I call.

"Yes, doll.", he says still kissing me cleavage.

"I'm a virgin!", I say quickly.

"Oh!", he says and gets up.

"Why'd you stop?", I ask disappointed.

"Your first time should be special.", he says.

I swallow and nod.

"I'm sorry.", I say softly.

"It's alright.", he says and goes downstairs.

I wear my pullover and run downstairs. I see him wearing his blazer and shoes back.

"Goodbye, Miss Brown.", he says.

"Bye, Mr Jackson.", I say. "You really are Mr Moody."

I see his eyes glossy. He opens the door but I grab his wrist.

"What?", he asks.

"You were about to fuck me and now you just fucking leave? You are such an asshole!", I yell.

"I'm sorry.", he says and slams the door shut.

"Fuck you!", I yell.

I dial Adeline's number; my best friend.

"Hey, girl!", she says with a groggy voice.

"Addie, come now!", I say.

"It's fucking one o'clock!", she says.

"I don't give a fuck. Come now!", I say.

"Fine, I'm coming.", she says and hangs up.

I sigh and go to my bedroom. I take my clothes off and wash my makeup off. I wear a pink pullover and pink pants. I hear my doorbell ringing. I run downstairs and open the door.

"Hey!", I see Adeline.

"Oh, hi!", I say.

She gets in and takes her shoes off. We sit on the couch.

"What happened?", she asks.

"Michael; my boss was just about to fuck me and then when I told him I was a virgin he left.", I say.

"Oh shit.", she says.

I hold my head and cry. She hugs me.

"So you wanted to fuck him so badly?", she asks.

I nod.

"Then go!", she says. "He'll fuck you tomorrow."

"How do you know?", I ask.

"I do.", she says and smirks.

"Sleepover.", I say.

"Alright.", she says. "Get me PJs."

I run upstairs to my room and get her turquoise pajamas. I go downstairs and give her the PJs. She goes to the guests' room and I go to my room. I set my alarm and do night hygiene. I lay on my bed and close my eyes trying to sleep.

!NEXT MORNING!

My alarm wakes me up. I get up and hit the alarm clock. I see Adeline walking towards me yawning.

"Your alarm clock is so fucking loud.", she says.

"Yes, shit!", I say.

"Well, I'm going to work now. Bye.", she says.

I give her a hug and go back to my room. I do morning hygiene and take a shower. I brush my hair and walk in my dressing room. I wear a white plunging-neck blouse, pink flare pants and white pumps. I grab a black handbag and pack everything I need. I put my pinkish makeup and spray my signature perfume. I put breakfast for the dogs and walk outside. I get in my car and drive off. I buy myself breakfast from TBS and eat it while I drive to the office. I get out of my car and greet the receptionist. I go to the elevator and get Mr Jackson's coffee. Then I go to Mr Jackson's office. He takes his reading glasses off and looks at me.

"Hey, Miss Brown.", he says.

"Hi, Mr Jackson.", I say and give him his coffee.

"I sent you your tasks on your email.", he says.

"Yeah, I'll finish them.", I say.

I go to my office and get my laptop out. I open my email and see the thing he sent me.

1. Finish yesterday's work which isn't done!
2. Come to my office!
PS. I didn't put so many tasks today, doll ;)

I read. This guy is a psycho. Seriously. I stuff the AirPods in my ears and hear music while I work on my tasks. They're not much. I'm beginning to really hate my life. I'm thinking of going back to my father and doing to what he already told me to do. I sigh deeply and shake my head. My phone rings. I look at it and see Dad 😘😍 calling. Such a coincidence. I answer the phone.

"Hey, Dad!", I say.

"Oh, hey, honey. How you doing?", he asks.

"I'm okay. I miss you.", I say.

"I miss you too.", he says. "Can I come over? I missed my babygirl so much."

"Yes, Dad! Oh my God! Yay! When are you coming?", I ask excitedly.

"Is tonight alright?", he asks.

"Yes! Yay!", I say and jump.

"Well, goodbye, honey. Love you.", he says.

"Bye, Dad. Love you too.", I say and hang up.

I'm so happy! I need to finish my tasks as quick as I could so I get home quickly. I do my tasks and pack my stuff in my bag. I walk to Jackson's office.

"I'm leaving.", I say.

"Wait.", he says. "Wanna hang out tomorrow after work?"

"No, I'm sorry. My father will be here and I wanna spend time with him.", I say.

"Oh.", he says.

"Oh!", I mock.

"I'm your boss. Do not fucking forget that!", he says.

"And my father is your big boss. Do not also fucking forget that.", I say. "I've had enough with your attitude. Bye."

"Goodbye, Miss Virgin!", he says.

"Asshole!", I yell and get out.