Chapter 9

"Florence.", Michael shakes me.

I moan still feeling so sleepy.

"I'm feeling shitty.", I say sleepy.

I feel myself picked up and out of the car. It's so cold and I start to shake. I feel something warming me up. Like a jacket. I wrap my arms around Michael and give him a kiss on the cheek still feeling so sleepy. I feel myself getting into a house but it's not the scent of my house. My house smells like lavenders. This house smells like umm.. jasmine. I open my eyes and see myself in a different house.

"Where am I?", I ask. 

"You're at my house. I can't leave you alone like this."  Michael says.

I nod.

"Thanks.", I say.

"It's alright, doll. You'll sleep in my bedroom. I'll just sleep in the guest room.", he says.

"No, I'll sleep on the couch. I'm being a pain in the ass. Sorry.", I say and sigh.

Michael's face looks worried.

"What?", I ask.

"Your face is yellow.", he says looking worried.

I feel so sick now.

"Can I use your bathroom?", I ask chocking.

"Come here.", he says and helps me get in the bathroom.

I lock the door and vomit. Ah! Shit! I drank a bit too much. I feel hands rub my back and hold my hair. I stopped vomiting but I'm coughing like crazy now.

"Ah, fuck!", I moan.

I get up and flush the toilet. I wash my mouth not wanting to smell like vomit.

"Let's tuck you in bed.", Michael says sounding like my father when I was 6.

He carries me bridal style and goes upstairs with me into his bedroom.

"I'll get you a shirt. You'll feel uncomfortable sleeping in this outfit.", he says.

I nod feeling so exhausted. I try so hard not to embarrass myself.

"Here you go.", he says and hands me a white t-shirt.

"Thank you.", I say and take my top off.

I'm not wearing a bra. Michael's eyes widen and he bites his lip.

"Don't act like you didn't see me naked before.", I say and giggle.

He blushes and looks away. I take my skirt and heels off and put the shirt on.

"Get some sleep.", he says and smiles.

"You don't wanna have good night?", I ask and smirk.

"As much as I want to I can't because you look pretty exhausted.", he says and smiles.

"I wouldn't mind if I take it all on you.", I say seductively.

"I wouldn't mind too.", he smirks.

He walks closer to me and smiles. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately feeling his lips taste like alcohol. I quickly pull off remembering about his two pretty girls.

"What?", he frowns.

"Who are the two pretty girls you were with today?", I ask.

"You think they're pretty?", he asks and smiles.

I shrug.

"They're my sisters. Rebbie and Janet.", he says.

I sigh in relief and smile. I wrap my arms around his neck again and kiss him. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He strokes my back under the shirt and kisses in my neck. I gasp and run my hand through his hair. I feel my black thong slide down as he pumps two fingers inside me.

"Michael!", I moan. "Ahh."

"I thought I had another name.", he says and spanks my ass.

"Yes, Daddy.", I moan and grab his ass. 

He pushes me against the wall and I unbutton his pants. I see his hard cock through his boxers and take them off, letting Mike Jr. jump out with freedom. He kisses my neck leaving hickeys as he jerks his cock. I put my hand on it and stroke his foreskin sliding it down. I can hear soft moans. He nibbles my ear as I feel precum. 

"Wear a condom.", I whisper.

He walks to a drawer still with me in his hands and gets a condom. He rips it open with his teeth and gets the condom out of it. He puts it on his dick and pushes me back against the wall. He inserts himself inside me while I moan softly.

"Mmmh, Daddy.", I moan.

"Shit. You feel so good.", he moans.

I grab his face and kiss him while he thrusts inside me slowly. He picks his pace and I moan louder.

"Michael!", I scream.

He slaps my ass and buries his face in my neck.

"Mmmh.", I moan.

He picks me up again and throws me on the bed. He opens my legs wide and gets on top of me. He inserts himself inside me and fucks me so hard and rough. I hear his balls clap against my pussy so hard.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!!!!

I start to scream and moan louder than ever.

"You feel so good.", Michael moans breathing in my neck.

I hold his ass and squeeze it. He gets deeper and I start to shake feeling my peak.

"Shit!", I moan and cum on his enormous dick.

The orgasm lasts so long. He still didn't stop fucking me so hard.

"Michael! Ahhh!", I scream.

He licks my earlobe and nibbles it. I hear him letting out a high-pitched moan and gripping on me.

"I'm coming!", he moans.

Unfortunately, I can't feel him cumming inside me because he's wearing a fucking condom.

"I need to be on contraception to feel you inside me.", I say and stroke his back and shoulders.

"You do.", he says and smirks.

He lays next to me panting.

"Damn!", he breathes.

I get on top of him and straddle his hips.

"You want more?", he asks.

"Mmmh. More of Mike Jr.", I say and smirk.

"He's all yours.", he says. "But I'm dominant."

He picks my hips and jerks his penis a few times before sliding it inside me again. I moan as I feel it sliding inside me slowly. I thrust and start bouncing on it.

"Daddy!", I moan.

He thrusts harder making me jump and bounce and my titties also bounce. I see his eyes focused on them and his hands gripping them. I bounce harder making them bounce more.

"Michael!", I scream as he sucks on my nipples.

I bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce. (There's no remix to ignition. Sry I couldn't).

"You're gonna make me cum again.", Michael moans.

I thrust deeper feeling his legs shake and him thrusting slower. He grips my hair and bites his lip moaning so loudly. Just from the sigh of him doing all of this I feel myself close to my orgasm.

"I'm also cumming.", I moan.

I moan and scream until I start to shake and cum.

"Ahhh!", Michael moans turning me really on.

I calm down from my orgasm and lay next to Michael panting.