Chapter 18

I had changed my clothes to a white crop top and a gray mini skirt. I'm now helping Michael to get to the living room.

"Aha! 2 more steps!", I say.

He leans on me until we're finally downstairs. I sit him on the couch. The doorbell rings.

"That must be Edith!", Michael says smiling.

I help Michael standing up and he goes with his crutches to the door. I open it and find a short girl. She looks like an e-girl. She has short curly orange hair and brown eyes. She's a bit tanned and she looks pretty. She has a nose, a belly button and a lip piercing. She has a cross tattoo on her neck. She's wearing a black tube top, black ripped jeans, black converse and a black leather jacket.

"Come in!", I say and smile.

She steps in and gives Michael a long hug.

"I missed you, Dita!", he says.

"I missed you too, Applehead!", she says.

I giggle. They pull off and she helps him stand.

"You must be Florence!", she says.

I nod and smile.

"And you must be Edith.", I say smiling.

She smiles and shakes my hand.

"You can have a seat.", I say and lead her to sit in the living room.

I leave her sit on the couch with Michael and I sit on the armchair.

"So, what would you like to drink?", I ask.

"Thank you, I'm good.", she says.

I nod.

"Excuse me.", I say and go to the kitchen.

I'm gonna make everybody smoothies anyways. I do strawberry smoothies and walk back to the living room to find Michael laughing his ass off. I put the tray on the coffee table.

"Umm, Edith, do you like strawberry?", I ask.

"Oh, yeah.", she says and smiles.

We all have our drinks.

"Michael has been talking about you a lot. It feels like I already know you.", she says.

I look at the blushing Michael while he nudges her.

"I hope it's good.", I say and chuckle.

"I promise you, it's amazing. You're so nice, Florence.", she says making me smile and blush.

"Thank you. He's so nice as well.", I say smiling.

"Do you want me to call you by a nickname since your name is so big?", she asks.

"You can call me Flora.", I say.

"Call me Edi for short. Michael calls me Dita which is so annoying.", she says making me laugh.

"You also call me these exotic nicknames!", he says and laughs.

"What's the thing with Applehead?", I ask.

"If you look at Michael, you'll notice that his head looks like an apple. So everybody calls him Applehead.", she says. "Especially the children."

Me and Edith laugh while Michael looks so embarrassed.

"Mikeass is embarrassed!", Edith says making me laugh.

"It's funny! Sam, my best friend calls me Floreass!", I say.