Chapter 6

Just as we went to the bedroom, Michael throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me. He takes off my skirt and panties and starts sucking on me.

"Michael!", I moan.

"You like this, doll?", he asks.

"Yes!", I moan loudly.

He stops sucking and I look at him with disappointment all over my face because I didn't want him to stop.

"Please!", I say and frown.

"Please what?", he asks smirking.

"Please continue.", I say.

"Continue what?", he asks.

"Continue fucking me!", I shout.

He keeps just looking at me smirking. I get off of my bed and push him to the bed.

"Whoa! Chill, doll.", he says.

I smirk and he starts kissing me passionately. I kiss him back roughly and he slides two fingers in my wetness.

"Shit, Michael!", I moan in his mouth.

We pull off and he takes my blouse off.

"Wait this is unfair!", I say and unbutton his shirt.

He chuckles and helps me undress him. A few seconds later, he's only in his boxers and I'm only in my bra. We look at each other with so much lust and passion in our eyes. He takes my bra off and sucks on my hard nipples. I moan loudly and groan.

"Michael!", I moan.

"Doll, you like it?", he asks.

"Mhmm.", I moan.

"Say it.", he says.

"I like it.", I moan.

"You like it, what?", he asks.

"I like it, Michael.", I moan.

"Daddy.", he says.

"I like it, Daddy!", I moan.

He keeps licking and sucking on one while grabbing the other one and playing with it. He switches and sucks the other one while grabbing the other boob. Michael gets on top of me and kisses me roughly. I can feel his huge hard bulge on my thigh. I slide his boxers down and Mike Jr. jumps out. I flip us and make myself be on top of him. I stroke Mikezilla while Michael moans quietly. I kiss the top of it and lick the tip. I shove all of it in my throat.

"Yes, doll. All the 12 inches!", he moans.

"Wait! 12?!", I ask shocked.

He smirks and puts his hands on my head while I suck his dick.

"You're amazing! Damn!", he moans.

I put it out of my mouth and lick his nutsack.

"Florence!", he moans loudly. "You're gonna make me cum!"

I grin and continue licking him. Soon I hear a high-pitched moan and see all of his juices come out. I take it all in my mouth and lick every bit of it. He looks at me with widened eyes.

"Were you really a virgin?", he asks.

"Mhmm.", I hum and chuckle.

"How do you know all this?", he asks.

"I'm not living under a rock.", I say and giggle.

"Well, you wanna see who's bad?", he asks.

"Who?", I ask and smirk.