Chapter 1 : Troublesome Omega!

On the campus of T University, in early September, the afternoon heat was strong, the air still and scorching, and only the humming sound of cicadas echoed between the woods and the academic buildings.

"Bang!"

A dull, loud sound broke through the silence.

"Are you tired of fucking living?"

Zhang Yixing rotated his wrist, cracking his knuckles, and cracked his neck from side to side, staring at the motionless boy opposite him against the wall. His dark, bright eyes shone fiercely, "Since you're seeking death, this Ge will send you off."

The students who were in the surrounding sports field heard the loud noise and were filled with alarm. After the sudden noise, they gathered around in excitement, but they didn't dare to get too close. Several people recognized Zhang Yixing and whispered on the sidelines:

"This new student, eh, dares to mess around with Zhang Yixing ..."

"Xing Ge will teach another alpha how to behave properly as a man today."

"Come on, fight, fight, I bet Xing Ge will win!"

A trash can had been overturned on the ground and the metal surface had a dent in one place. Obviously, it had just suffered brutal and violent treatment. The drink bottles, fruit peels, waste paper, and so on from inside were scattered all over the place and the sewage was oozing out, spreading a yellowish-green stench.

The male student against the wall had just dodged the flying trash can. He was still in a panicked state, muttering to himself and cursing "fuck".

It would be an understatement to say this steel-sided trash can was about thirty or forty kilograms (65-90lb) and the beautiful omega before him had thrown it with a single hand.

Who the hell was this King Kong Barbie?

Seeing other students around him whispering, the alpha student's pride took a bit of a hit. His flirting hadn't even been successful and he had actually been intimidated by an omega. He had just entered school, how could he make his way in the future after this?

He gulped his saliva and shouted, "This kind of omega needs some education! You can't afford to be picky, just look how old you are!"

Zhang Yixing , who hadn't yet passed his 21st birthday, narrowed his eyes.

An hour later, in the Office of the Academic Director:

"Zhang Yixing ! It's you again! It's only been a few days since the school year started!" Mrs. Lee felt angry that he was causing the same trouble yet again. "I've been at this school for more than 20 years and this is the first time I've seen an omega as thick-skinned as you!"

Lay smiled and said, "Isn't it cool, Dean Lee?"

"You're still talking back!" Mrs. Lee sat down, head aching. "The parents are asking that there be reprisals against you and I'm the only thing standing in their way!"

"An alpha was sent to the hospital by an omega, but you're still asking scolding me for feeling no shame? Should I like losing face?"

Mrs. Lee was so angry she leaped up from her chair, "Yes! You have so much potential, you have so much capability! But you just act so ferociously bad! If you don't believe me, should I call your dad?"

Lay curled his lip, "Alright, aunt, my good aunt, I promise that the next time I will resolve things peacefully."

"You say this every time! Which next time exactly will you be obedient? Can you let me and your dad save a snack?"