Chapter 14 : Love Is Actually Strenuous Subject

Early the next morning, while Suho was still asleep, Lay went to the  Administration Office and asked his aunt to check the footage of the corridor outside the rehearsal hall the previous night to find the perpetrator.

Unfortunately, because the light in the corridor was too dark, a blurry silhouette could barely be seen after he looked at it for a long time, the face completely unrecognizable, so he had to give up for the time being.

The investigation wasn’t very successful. He suppressed his anger deep down and went to the cafeteria to buy breakfast with a fierce expression on his face, frightening the student in front of him who didn’t know if he should run away.

“It’s your turn, hurry up,” Lay offered a reminder.

The student trembled, “A-A-Auntie, give me a meat bun and a boiled egg……”

Lay impatiently waited for him to finish up and then stepped forward, “Auntie, one of each.”

The student who hadn’t left yet heard this and was shocked. There were more than a dozen types of breakfast foods in the cafeteria. They had everything. What a horrifying appetite……

Xing Ge really was, as the rumors said, not a normal omega……

Lay carried the large bag of hearty breakfast food back to the school infirmary. As soon as he opened the ward door, he found that suho was awake.

“Morning, Xing hyung……” His hair was a bit messy, his eyes blearily looking at him. Apparently he’d just woken up.

“Morning, what do you want to eat?” lay put the bag on the table, taking out all kinds of breakfast foods – steamed buns, flower rolls, fritters, pancakes, boiled eggs, soy milk, congee, pumpkin porridge…… Soon the whole table was full.

Suho’s eyes widened a little and he said in astonishment, “Xing hyung……are you this hungry?”

Lay was dumbfounded. “I bought it for you, silly bunny. I didn’t know what you like.”

Previously (previously on marvel studios 5555+💀), suho had bought breakfast for him almost every day and he’d refused several times to no avail, so he’d accepted it with a clear conscience in the end. Thinking about it now though, he usually woke up too late, so he didn’t know how early Suho got up to buy it. Plus he’d then be occupied with his own food, never paying attention to the other party’s preferences. It really wasn’t proper.

“It’s fine to just buy whatever you want,” a bright smile broke out on suho’s face, “I’ll like anything Xing hyung buys.”

Lay was shaken by his handsome face, which seemed to be shining like a beam of light, and his heartbeat began to race a bit. He pretended to cough a few times, “Then you should be afraid of dying from eating too much.”

In the end, he couldn’t eat all of it himself.

A dozen breakfast foods were indeed too much for two people, so when the school doctor came in to do a check-up, what he saw was an alpha paralyzed in the bed and an omega paralyzed in the chair.

The school doctor scented the air, but there was no pheromone scent at all. Had these two people fought all night?

After a careful inspection, suho’s sprain was determined to not be as serious as the previous night. He could return to the dormitory, but he couldn’t walk on his own. He needed crutches.

Suho was a bit resistant at first, but he was glared at by Lay and instead immediately took the crutches handed over by the school doctor obediently. He limped back to the dormitory with their support. On the way, he received the stares of many students and became so ashamed that he almost buried his head in the ground.