Chapter 9 : I Really Cherish You; Cherish Yourself As Well

On the way back, Lay felt really agitated. Coupled with the drinking and the rush out the door, his stomach was roiling a bit right now. The heat rose up and inflamed his heart. He even hoped that someone would come up and provoke him, so he could fight as catharsis, but unfortunately no one messed with him. All he could do was hold it in until he reached the dorm.

As soon as he opened the dorm door, he saw Suho sitting on his bed.

Suho saw him standing there and said all flustered, “Xing-xinghyung , why are you back so soon?”

Lay slammed the door shut and stepped forward with a cold expression on his face.

“What the fuck are you doing in my bed?”

Suho had never seen such a fierce and cruel expression on Lay ’s face before and was stunned silent for a moment. Flustered and frightened, he replied, “I, I……I was missing you, Xinghyung……”

Lay stepped forward to grab him by the collar, exerting all the force in his arms, so that he was actually able to pull Suho up, who was smaller than him, up, “Do you also want to sleep with me? You have the ability to do that, eh? Isn’t that your ultimate goal, huh?”

Lay knew that he was just venting his anger, but he couldn’t help it. Seeing suho sitting on his bed had made him even more irritated than being kissed by Jackson just now.

Suho’s kindness to him was driven by nothing more but an alpha’s instinct to pursue an omega.

As soon as this possibility came to mind, he couldn’t help but feel annoyed.

The gripped collar was leaving red marks on Suho’s neck, but he didn’t resist at all, answering honestly, “I want to…… but that isn’t my goal. Because I like you, I missed you……”

Lay sneered, releasing his grip, and pulled open his loose collar, exposing a portion of his shoulder and pointing at the gland along his neck.

“Then I’ll give you a chance now, mark me. Do you dare? If you can leave a mark, I’ll reconsider you. If no mark, there won’t be another chance in this lifetime.”

A bite to the gland would only leave a temporary mark, but it would still give him insight, so he would definitely keep his word on this. If Suho could really release enough pheromone to mark him, this wouldn’t be hopeless. He was actually giving in and abandoning his stubbornness a bit right now. After all, compared to Jackson’s disregard for his free will, he’d be better off finding an obedient and well-behaved alpha.

A person who he liked or a person who liked him, he could probably only pick between the two in the end.

When Suho heard this, his entire body seemed to freeze instantly. He stared firmly at him in silence, the trembling of those dark brown-green eyes a little disturbing.

After a long while, he pulled Lay’s hand away from the side of his neck to expose the glands. Then he leaned in closely.

Lay internally braced himself, ready to be bitten.

However, Suho stopped right in front of him.

He then lowered his head slightly and gently kissed his fingertips, the touch brimming with deep affection.

“I deeply cherish you, Xinghyung , please cherish yourself too.”

Lay’s heart was shaken.

Suho’s voice was soft as he continued, “Of course I really want to mark Xinghyung and want to make you mine, but what’s the use if you don’t like me? We wouldn’t be happy together. I don’t want to make you unhappy…… So, marking and all, such things should be left to the one Xinghyung truly likes. ”

Lay could only feel the heat that still remained on the tip of his kissed fingers. The temperature of that heat didn’t fall but kept rising. It penetrated into his skin and flowed through his veins to the center of his heart, making his internal temperature rise and disrupting the calm of his mind. All his irritation was completely dissolved, until only that burning heat was left.

“……what if the person I like doesn’t value me, what then?”

Suho gave a pained, bitter smile. “Even if I knew what to do, I wouldn’t say it. I’m not magnanimous enough to help Xinghyung chase after my love rivals, sorry……”

When Lay heard him give such a refusal, he felt comforted for some mysterious reason. “I thought you were about to give up out of fear.”

“How could that be possible…… I haven’t given up yet, maybe, maybe I’ll be the last person Xinghyung comes to like……”suho was still holding Lay ’s hand and, at the moment, he seemed to feel a little embarrassed, but he wasn’t willing to let go. His palm heated and his face flushed as he whispered, “After all, I’m also an alpha. It took a lot of effort just now to hold myself back from biting……”

“Should I be praising you then?”Lay teased.

Suho laughed it off. “You aren’t angry, Xinghyung ?”

Lay’s anger really had just disappeared, but he kept up the facade of sternness, “Speak frankly. Why were you sitting on my bed just now?”

Suho said, “I-I wanted to find out what perspective Xinghyung normally has when looking over at me.”

Lay clicked his tongue and drew back the hand that had been held until now, “I thought you were jerking off in my bed.”

Suho ’s face instantly went red, “No! I-I wouldn’t……”

“Is it ‘wouldn’t’ or is it ‘don’t want to’?”Lay inexplicably wanted to tease him.

Suho stopped talking, his blush growing deeper and deeper and his eyes dodging to the side.

Lay couldn’t hold his poker face, laughing loudly. He felt incredibly carefree and he raised his hand and scruffed up the hair of this alpha who was far too easy to read, “Silly bunny.”

Update : 20 Nov 2021
Total words : 991

Update : 20 Nov 2021Total words : 991