Chapter 15 : Don't give up So Easily!

It was less than a week before the founding day celebration and each department had entered the final stage of rehearsals. The prop group basically had nothing left to do. L sqy occasionally went to the rehearsal hall to watch his classmates rehearse, but he spent most of his free time on the basketball court and in the dorm.

Over the past two days, Suho had been able to go back to class. Lay had wanted to send him off and pick him up. After all, it wasn’t convenient to carry a cane, but Suho was incredibly stubborn.

He would  wake up early and bathe while he was still asleep and would sneak past him and return to the dorm secretly at night. Then he’d text and say he didn’t need to be picked up and taken back to the dorm, not giving Lay a chance to take care of him at all.

Lay got annoyed but there was also nothing he could do.

The two of them would meet each other by surprise occasionally. He used to often see him at school, but now they could only speak briefly in the dorm. Suho never mentioned teaching him how to dance and lay didn’t ask. But, he didn’t go to other people to practice. Even if it was humiliating and made him lose face, he wouldn’t care.

And so it continued until the day before the school founding anniversary.

That night, after watching the last department rehearsal, Lay returned to the dorm after 9pm. As soon as he opened the door, he discovered that suho was also in the room, sitting at the desk and reading a book.

When he saw him return, he said with a smile, “Xinghyung , you’re back. Would you like me to teach you how to dance?”

Lay blinked, and then let out a snort, “Oh, so you finally remembered?”

His words were full of scorn, but his heart was slightly warm.

These past few days, he’d basically given up on the possibility of Suho taking the initiative. Mentally, he’d been planning to wait until after the dance and then he would’ve pulled the silly bunny into the dorm and threatened him into marking himself.

I’ve now achieved my goal without losing my dignity, perfect.

Now that this silly bunny was willing to fight for him, let’s see what his first move would be.

Suho got up, still a little unstable from using the cane. His small figure slowly approached Lay, opened his arms, “Xingh , hold my shoulders.”

Expressionless, Lay stepped forward, only to find that suho’s  heat was seeping from his clothes. However, he thought that his own palms were a little hot already.

“Xinghy , I’m going to hold your waist, sorry,” Suho got closer. He quickly put an arm on his waist, gently squeezing tight, until their chests were nearly pressed together.

Lay suddenly found he was having difficulty breathing.

He recalled that time when he fell down the stairs, how suho had hugged him so hard that the force had nearly snapped his waist, as if to pull him into his own body. It had happened so suddenly that he hadn’t been able to get a complete impression. But now, in this calm, quiet environment, every breath and heartbeat were amplified, even the vibrations from speaking were transmitted from one chest to the other through their clothes.

He found that both his heart rate and suho’s were abnormally fast.

He didn’t know what kind of expression he was showing while held in suho’s arms. Pressed against his strong chest, he could only see suho’s red ears .

“I-I’ll hold your hand now, Xinghyung …”

Lay took the initiative to reach out and take the stuttering suho ’s hand, “Like this?”

“Yes……”

Suho took a deep breath, then loosened the too-intimate embrace a bit. Face flushing red, he said, “Then, I’ll start teaching. Xinghyung , pay attention……”

Suho moved carefully and nervously, guiding him to sway back and forth and left to right.

Lay didn’t remember a single move.

Suho’s breath brushed lightly against his cheek, absent of any alpha scent, but still inexplicably reassuring. Every step Lay took was like a step on a cloud and his heart floated along with him.

After he stepped on Suho’s foot yet again, Suho couldn’t help but let out a hiss and lay immediately snapped out of it, letting go of his hand.

“That’s it for today. Anyway, it’s too late to learn now.”

If they danced like that again, he was afraid that he would ask Suho to mark himself in less than a second.

That would be even more humiliating than his dance skills.

Suho’s arms suddenly became empty. He was silent for a moment before calmly saying, “Okay, Xinghyung, go to sleep. Tomorrow will be tiring.” He paused and added the sentence, “Have fun with Jackson .”

Lay’s expression sank immediately. He went into the bathroom without a word, shut the door, and rubbed his face with cold water.

You definitely said you wouldn’t give up hope, so don’t give up on yourself so soon, silly bunny.

Sure enough, tomorrow, after the dance, they’d have a talk.

Update : 5 June 2022
Total Words : 862

Update : 5 June 2022Total Words : 862