Chapter 8 : Is He Is Crazy?

Three weeks passed without any problems. It was rare that Lay didn't get into trouble for such a long time. He shocked his aunt, Mrs Lee , who was the dean of the academic department. She suspected that his new roommate was the one who had made him change his ways.

Lay dismissed that by replying "how could that be possible" but he thought about it carefully. Suho's presence did have a little impact. Sometimes, when he was upset over something and grumbled at him, Suho smiled and pacified him with a few words, not taking it to heart. When he'd lived alone before, he would just get more and more angry as he thought about it until his anger would build up so much he'd roll up his sleeves and get in a fight.

It seemed that it wasn't too bad having a roommate.

However, he and Jackson were still slowly progressing. Although Jackson was sometimes a bit domineering, he generally was good to him. He would ask him to eat during the day, send chat messages to him at night, and invite him to go on dates on the weekends.

However, Lay felt the whole time that some feeling was just missing.

The kind of feeling of being comfortable with him.

If it wasn't for Suho 's presence, he might have easily agreed to be together with Jackson a few times, but Suho made him aware that actually liking someone could involve real attentiveness.

Once he saw chanyeol in his friend chat saying that he wanted to eat roast duck, commenting with the sentence "I wanted to eat it as soon as you mentioned it", but he didn't mean it seriously. After all, there was no roast duck shop near their school, and he was too lazy to run so far to eat it.

Suho bought it for him that night.

The roasted duck was sliced thin, with the thin skin, spring onion, and the dipping sauce all packed in a single small box and also placed in a thermal insulation box. It was still steaming as if it just came out of the oven.

The nearest branch of this roast duck restaurant also was an hour by car, with no delivery service.

Suho didn't even let him touch anything. He helped him dip pieces of duck meat in sauce and wrapped them with the spring onions and he almost didn't even let him feed himself.

Lay, an omega who hasn't been cared for since he was a child, who was called the excessively violent Xing Ge by most alphas, was being served here like a three-year-old child who couldn't take care of himself.

It was obviously impossible to say that his heart wasn't touched. He'd had a strong personality since he was a child, always feeling it was beneath his dignity to depend on others, occasionally being spoiled by his family. For the first time, he'd met an outsider who also spoiled him, so he naturally felt that the other party was very different.

But to measure to what extent he was touched, Lay himself wasn't sure.

Suho was meek, considerate, and devoted, as if Lay was the center of his world.

Being treated with such gentle care, he felt that Jackson 's level of concern wasn't high enough.

On Friday night, Jackson called to ask him to go out to a party again. The last time he didn't go, so this time it wasn't good to shirk off. Lay could only agree. Anyway, he wasn't going home this weekend, so getting drunk was fine.

Suho also wanted to follow along, but Lay was afraid that the two of them would quarrel again when they met, so he didn't let him go. Before going out,suho repeatedly told him that he must call him if anything happened. Lay waved his hand to show that he understood.

The meeting place was set at a KTV near the school. As soon as Lay pushed through the door, he was shocked by a violent wave of sound. The smell of smoke and alcohol followed after and he couldn't help but frown at the smoke.