Chapter 19 : My Silly Alpha

Lay took Suho back to the dorm, neither of them saying a word along the way.

As soon as he entered their door, he took off his suit jacket and pulled at his collar to make his breathing a little easier.

Jackson’s pheromones still hadn’t completely vanished and there was still some restlessness in his body . He wanted to calm himself down as quickly as possible now and the best way to calm down quickly was to obtain some calming pheromones.

For example, through the sharing of saliva or blood.

Lay took a seat on the bed, propping his elbows up on his knees and put on the appearance of punitive intention. He crooked his finger at the silent Suho, who had his head bowed. “Come here.”

Suho drooped his head, stepping forward obediently. Kneeling infornt of him.

Lay said in a cold tone, “Do you know what your mistake was?”

Suho pursed his lips tightly, seeming to be unwilling, “I’m sorry.”

“What ‘I’m sorry’?”

“I’m sorry……that I didn’t restrain myself. I’m too selfish…… I shouldn’t have troubled Xinghyung……” his voice was trembling slightly.

Lay furrowed his brow, “Who told you that? Why did you just stand there motionless and hesitating just now? What would you have done if I’d really been marked?”

Suho was silent for a few seconds, “Then……then I’d move out……”

The vein in Lay’s temple throbbed briefly.

It seemed that they really couldn’t progress forward without a lesson.

He asked directly, “Can I hit you?”

Suho closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and when he opened them again, his eyes were ringed with red.

“Yeah.”

“Get up.” Lay stood up, “I’ll beat you very well. Close your eyes, otherwise the sight will be too bloody.”

Suho did what he was told to do.

“That’s fine.” He closed his eyes properly and smiled, his eyelashes cast long shadows on his face, “I’m already in a great deal of pain now.”

This was the last straw for Lay. He suddenly acted, grabbed Suho's neck closer to his face.

Ruthlessly, he bit his lip.

Suho opened his eyes in amazement, looking directly into the bright eyes of Lay.

“The beating is done, wasn’t it painful?” Lay raised an eyebrow.

Suho’s lower lip had been bitten until it turned white, but there was no bleeding and its original color quickly returned. His mouth sat half-open in astonishment and he was unable to say a word.

“Anything to say? Gone mute?” Lay watched him intently, “If you don’t speak, I’ll keep going.”

A few seconds passed and Suho still didn’t respond, so he took advantage of the moment again.

This time, he didn’t go all out, just using the tip of his teeth to grind down lightly and then pressed his own lips snugly upwards.

It wasn’t until this move that Lay discovered that he had no idea how to kiss at all.

He just pressed their faces together for a moment and then pulled away. He pinched Suho ’s silly blank face.

“Silly bunny. Kiss me, eh? Why are you just looking all blank?”