Chapter 17 : He Dared!

The evening dance was the grandest event of the founding anniversary celebration. All the departments gathered together, of all grades , and everyone could have fun in the hall or the connected outdoor plaza.

People who liked quiet or just wanted to be alone with their partners usually chose the outdoor area and those who wanted to show off their dance skills or their relationship would choose the dance hall.

If possible, Lay actually wanted to opt out entirely, but someone like Jackson , who loved to show off, naturally would allow no arguments and took him into the brightly lit hall.

He’d accompanied Jackson to pick out clothes for more than an hour before the dance. Lay couldn’t understand how such a masculine man could waste so much time on fashion.

He personally was just wearing a slim-fit Western-style suit, which jiyeon had bought for him in order to be her dance partner the previous year, saying that it would emphasize his narrow waist and long legs.

Lay didn’t take that very seriously, he just felt that it was comfortable to wear, so he’d taken it out again this year. He was too lazy to buy something again.

Jackson finally chose a dark blue Western-style suit, with a dark lined pattern, which would look dark in the overhead lighting, giving off a flirty aura.

As soon as they stepped into the dance hall, several people came over to chat with Jackson . Lay felt that they were shooting him subtle looks, while they looked at Jackson with unanimous admiration.

What’s the problem?

“Jack, you made it.”

Lay heard a familiar voice. Looking over, he saw Mark, wearing a white suit with tasseled cuffs. Delicate light makeup  and his skin was soft and smooth under the light.

“Mark , you’re so beautiful today,” Jackson complimented, casting a meaningful look at Lay , perhaps deliberately.

Lay couldn’t make heads or tails of that and didn’t want to acknowledge him at all.

Mark’s cheeks flushed and he said coyly, “I’ve been waiting for you, would you dance with me?”

Jackson pointed at the expressionless Lay , “Sorry, my family member here would be jealous.”

Lay snapped, “The hell would I be jealous?”

He wasn’t in the mood to join their pretentious conversation and his mind was focused on the issue of Suho . “Have you two finished chatting? Let’s hurry up and dance, I want to leave soon.”

Jackson made an helpless expression of ‘Look how jealous he really is’ and said in a pampering tone, “Okay, okay, let’s go.”

Lay resisted the urge to give someone a beating, reluctantly following him into the dancing crowd.

The background music was a gentle piece of music. Many couple were already there. Enjoying their time with one and only life time pattern. Jackson made a very gentlemanly bow, extending a hand and gesturing in invitation.

Lay took his hand, his heart not trembling at all. He wanted to maintain distance between their bodies, but he was dragged in by the other side and embraced strongly.

“……fucking let go.”

Jackson smiled and said, “Yixing, aren’t we out in public tonight? You made me agree, but my patience is limited. You saw just now – there are many people who like this Ge.”

Lay sneered, “Then go find someone else.”

Jackson still thought he was just feeling jealous. He gripped his waist and swung him slowly from side to side. He lowered his voice, “Don’t be so noisy, be obedient. If you agree, I can mark you tonight and will never look for anyone else. I’ll be dedicated to you, I’m being completely serious.”

Angry, Lay laughed, “Serious? Why do I feel like you’re just offering charity, as if I’d die without you?”

“Do you always have to use such barbed words?” Jackson ’s tone became a bit annoying, “I like you very much. I have other choices than just you, but you only have me to choose from, understand?”

Lay shoved with all his strength, breaking Jackson’s grip. He raised his eyebrows , “Is that so? I apologize but at this time, I actually want to be marked by another person. I don’t really want you.”

Jackson grabbed him as he turned to leave, “Are you talking about that alpha in your dorm? The one too weak for you?”

Lay’s expression went completely cold, “Just you try and say another word about him and don’t blame me for giving you a beating.”

Jackson felt like he’d heard the most ridiculous thing ever, his expression completely stunned. Was he no better than an alpha with no pheromones? What if people found out that Lay dumped him and then got with such a weak alpha, what would they think? Wouldn’t he lose face for being a big-mouthed braggart previously?

I cannot let that happen.

I forbid you from leaving.” He suddenly gripped Lay ’s arm tightly, and dragged him back around to face him.

Feeling pain, Lay wanted to push back in anger, but suddenly sensed an invisible and powerful blast of scent assault his nostrils.

His throat felt as if it were being choked by a large ruthless hand, his breathing cut off.  he instantly lost almost all his strength.

This son of a bitch released his pheromones.

Lay gnashed his teeth in anger.

His suppressant hadn’t completely failed yet, so he wasn’t completely incapacitated, but to suddenly be hit with this much pheromone was extremely debilitating and painful.

The beast within his body was on the verge of waking up, but hadn’t woken just yet. The situation was extremely dangerous.

Jackson took him to a corner and pressed him against the wall. He slowly put a hand to his neck and repeatedly massaged his gland.

“You shit…… Fuck off……” Lay kept his gaze locked on the person in front of him, his fierce eyes gloomy with fear. His glare was one that could kill, but that couldn’t keep his body from heating up. His cheeks were red. And The heat made him pant with anger.

Fortunately, the impact of the alpha pheromones on his body was gradually being reduced by his suppressant and he could feel his physical strength slowly recovering.

But he wasn’t given a chance to gather up his energy, Jackson couldn’t wait any longer to press him down.

“After I mark you, you will fall in love with this scent.”

Lay froze at those words, understanding what Jackson intention . He tried his best to push away the person crushing his body, his nails almost cutting into the other’s flesh, but he couldn’t make any effective resistance and could only look on helplessly as Jackson put his mouth to his gland.

Immediately following was a cold touch to his neck, sharp teeth pressing against his soft skin.

His pupils instantly shrank, he trembled with anger, and he shouted as his eyes turned red, “You dare! I’ll kill–”

His voice cut off sharply.

Update : 14 June 2022
Total words : 1154

Finally I got my phone back...! Apparently I forget it in school's locker and Ofc Saturday & Sunday r off... Soo finally :)