Chapter 6 : Docile Herbivore Junmyeon Is Safe.

Ever since those words were said, Jackson had been more proactive. In the past, he would just say hello when he saw Yixing , but now he took the initiative to wait for Yixing at the entrance of the classroom the next day to go eat.

“Ge, I think, let’s take it slowly.”Yixing frowned and pulled Jackson ’s arm off his waist.

Jackson circled his arm around him again indifferently, “Aren’t we together? What’s the matter?”

Expression giving nothing away, Yixing said, “I just said that I like you a little, I didn’t say I wanted to be together. I haven’t thought it over yet.”

“What?” Jackson was shocked. He had always been sought after by omegas. For the first time, he was being proactive, so he had thought Yixing would be touched. Yet he was saying that he had to think it over?

He was disgruntled inside, but when he saw Yixing’s cold and indifferent look, he felt haughty. He knew if he said he was fierce, it would have an adverse effect, so he could only suppress his anger.

“Fine, we’ll do as you say. I’ll chase and catch you anyway.”

Yixing glanced at him, Jackson’s words were so domineering, but nothing could force a person’s emotions to shift and his heart wasn’t fluctuating at all.

Almost all alphas felt that he was too temperamental and unmanageable. In fact, it wouldn’t be that difficult to chase after him. He was a bit fond of Jackson . As long as the other person said “like” to him sincerely, the matter would already be settled.

And so that precisely was the most dangerous place to make a mistake.

The two entered the cafeteria together. At Yixing ’s insistence, Jackson didn’t hold his waist anymore, but from time to time he spoke intimately into his ear. The intent to look good showing off was pretty obvious.

“You find a seat and I’ll buy you food,”Jackson said with consideration.

Yixingxing was happy to have someone else do the leg work, so he turned away to find a seat without complaint. It was dinner time so the cafeteria was full of bustling students and there weren’t many empty seats left. He glanced around and saw chanyeol ’s head, where he was eating while talking to the person opposite to him, and there were two empty seats around him.

Yixing stepped over with a few long strides and was about to say hello to chanyeol when he suddenly got the sense the back of the other person was familiar.

Chanyeol also saw him and beckoned, shouting, “Hey! Yixing! Come and sit here!”

Lay took the generously-offered seat beside Chanyeol and found out that the person opposite was suho .

“Why are you two eating together?”

Chanyeol replied, “We just happened to meet. I wanted to get to know suho better. We just added each other on WeChat.”

Suho smiled and said to lay , “Hello, Xing hyung ” and nothing else. He then ate his own meal quietly.

Since the call the previous night, he hadn’t been spirited.

Yixing talked with chanyeol a bit and glanced at the silly bunny who was buried in his meal from time to time. After a while, Jackson came over with two meals.

“What are you talking about? Aiyo, isn’t this your roommate? I’m so sorry about last time, does it hurt where you were hit?” Jackson smiled and asked Suho beside him, with a bit of ridicule in his tone.

Suho squeezed the chopsticks in his hand tightly and replied, “Doesn’t hurt, Xinghyung personally helped me with some medicine.” He seemed to deliberately stress the word “personally” and Lay couldn’t help but laugh.