Chapter 18 : Teach A Lesson

When Suho arrived at the venue, the dance had already been going on for a while. He didn’t know what Lay’s last sentence earlier had meant, so all he could do was come obediently to find him.

but he didn’t catch sight of Lay at all.

Hasn’t Xinghyung arrived yet? Or……did he leave with Jackson ?

“Junmyeon!”

Suddenly hearing someone calling his name, Suho turned around and took a look. It was Jiyeon.

He was familiar with most of Lay’s classmates, so he immediately shouted back, “Hey! Jiyeon jiè !”

Jiyeon had a good opinion of this little bunny. She knew that he liked Lay , so when he came over, she laughed and said, “Come to ask your xinghyung to dance? Why didn’t you change into a suit?”

Suho was still wearing casual clothes and he scratched his scalp in embarrassment, “It doesn’t matter, I’m not Xinghyung’s dance partner, I just came to meet him……”

Jiyeon then remembered that Lah was attending the dance tonight with Jackson . It was a hot topic in university today.

“Ah……I’m sorry.” She tried to think of some way to cheer Suho up. “Then……want to dance with me? My dance partner is my best friend anyway, so it’s no big deal.”

Suho gave her a smile, “Thanks, jie, but I……I still want to dance with Xinghyung.”

Jiyeon didn’t have the heart to strike him down, “Yixing, he……might not have any time for a while. Since you’re here, let’s have some fun.”

Suho shook his head,“I know Xinghyung probably won’t dance with me tonight and maybe never in the future……but nevertheless, I still only want to dance with him, I’m really sorry……”

Jiyeon’s heart clenched as she listened, what kind of amazing unique A is this? Why don’t I have a chance? Am I inferior to that fierce, violent Zhang Yixing ??

“Don’t worry, I understand…… Then why did you come here looking for him?”

“Xinghyung said he would give me a surprise.” Suho’s eyes lit up, full of anticipation, “Maybe it’s a gift for me. He has been very good to me recently.”

She was surprised, “Really? How so?”

“He bought me breakfast and asked me to teach him how to dance. He stayed in the dorm every day to keep me company, probably because I protected him last time.” Suho paused and his smile gradually faded. “jie, aren’t I really despicable? Exploiting Xinghyung’s sympathetic feelings…… I should refuse, but I……I really can’t decline.”

Listening to this made Her feel distressed. She comforted him, “Don’t worry about that kind of thing. If you like someone, you have to fight for them!”

“Mhm,” Suho  responded in a low voice and, lost in thought, his gaze fell on the distant hall. “Maybe I can also fight tonight……but if Xinghyung gets a partner, I won’t bother him anymore.”

Jiyeon couldn’t help but ask, “Junmyeon , what do you like about Yixing……?”

As his friend, she understood Lay’s bad temper thoroughly. Although he wasn’t bad in nature and a loyal friend, but because of his rumors in university, there are still subjects which are yet too disturbing.

Suho laughed lightly, “Actually I don’t really know either…… I’ve liked him for so long that I can’t remember why I started.”

“You……”