Chapter 3 : Let's Raise A Pet

Chanyeol had said that the freshman would come to live in his dorm room, but Lay never expected it would happen so fast.

When he returned to his dorm carrying the washed clothes, he found that the door was open, even though he had definitely locked it when he left half an hour ago.

He walked a few steps inside and found an unknown person standing beside an empty bed in the dorm room.

"Hey."

The young man was startled by his sudden words. He had been stooping down to tidy up his luggage, but jumped straight up and turned to look at him.

"......"

This freshman alpha was pretty tall, nearly a head taller than him. Though he had a scared expression, his face was quite handsome, still a little boyish since he was just out of high school.

After the young man caught sight of Lay standing at the door of the dormitory, he paused for a second and then in an instant, a very bright, sunny smile broke out.

"Xing hyung! Hello!"

The young man took a few steps forward, coming to stand in front of Yixing , and said loudly, "My name is Kim Junmyeon , you can even call me Suho; please treat me kindly."

Standing so close, Lay discovered that that the eyes of this alpha were brown-green, the bridge of his nose was high, his eye sockets were deep, and that overall his face contours were slightly different from the average Asian.

"Are you mixed race?"

Looking a little embarrassed, Suho answered, "Uh huh, my paternal grandpa is German."

This alpha seems pretty friendly,
Lay thought. However, he immediately thought of how the other selected him "by name" to live with and his expression hardened.

"Why do you have to live with me? Do we know each other?"

Junmyeon didn't expect Yixing to be so direct, so he was suddenly a bit at a loss. He mumbled and stuttered, "I don't even know...... we've met before, but xinghyung shouldn't have an impression of me......"

Yixing said in surprise, "Where did we meet?"

"When I was being bullied before, Xing hyung helped me chased those people off......"

"You? You were bullied?" It seemed that Lay had been able to hear something hilarious, "Aren't you an alpha?"

Generally speaking, weak omegas and some betas were the targets of bullying, but this kind of alpha being bullied...... Although it was possible for someone like Lay here, it didn't meant it was common. It could even be referred to as unimaginable. Besides, the alpha before him didn't look thin and weak.

Junmyeon 's eyes shifted. It seemed he didn't want to answer. Lay didn't bring it up again and changed the subject, "So why do you want to live with me? Coming to be my myeonie ?"

Suho grabbed the edge of his shirt and rubbed it between his fingers, nervous sweat breaking out on his forehead. He opened his mouth to say something and immediately pursed his lips.

"......something to say?" Lay asked, baffled. He'd never seen such an timid alpha.

"Xing hyung , I....... I......." Suho repeated it several times, and then seemed as if finally made up his mind, raising his brown-green eyes firmly to lay 's, "I like you! Please go......go out with me!"

Lay was stunned speechless.

He had never expected to be confessed to by a bunny he'd just met.

And this was the first time he had heard such a serious confession.