Chapter 2 : Finding A Partner Is Fucking Hard!

The laundry room was at the end of the corridor on this floor. After entering, Lay walked to a washing machine, plugged in his laundry card, and threw his clothes in. He sprinkled in some washing powder, then closed the lid of the washing machine, pressed the switch, and sat down on the bench to the side to wait.

He took out his phone and browsed for a while. There wasn’t much new. On his timeline, there were only dozens of pet bloggers that he followed that posted cute pictures every day.

Lay really liked animals, cats, dogs, birds and all. He originally had a golden retriever and a pair of cats at home. Unfortunately, he couldn’t take care of them at school and they had been fostered out to his grandparents’.

While he was scrolling, a message popped up in the friend group, someone had pinged him.

Mmmmark : [@UnicornYixing , which alpha did Xing Ge teach how to be a man today?] There was also an attached picture.

Lay opened it to take a look. It was the scene from when he confronted that alpha in the afternoon. He didn’t know which of the onlookers had been sneaking shots.

10Tenthousand&hundread : [Probably one of this year’s freshmen, who else in our school isn’t afraid of death, daring to deliberately use pheromones to hit on Xing Ge? ]

TeaTaeyong : [Let us mourn for 3.2 seconds for the 32nd fallen alpha. ]

UnicornYixing : [How do you keep such good track? ]

TeaTaeyong : [Everyone in your exclusive forum thread keeps count for you. ]
(a forum thread is also referred to as a building, where posts are ‘floors’ and commenters can refer to the ‘2nd/3rd/Xth floor’ to call out other posts)

Lay didn’t care to look at the school forum very much. He vaguely knew that he had a thread, but he hadn’t opened it. He knew himself best, so there was no need to read other people’s comments about himself.

His wet hair dangled down on both sides and drops of water fell onto the screen and splashed. Lay wiped it with his towel and found that his classmate had sent another message.

Chogiyeol : [Xing , I heard the dorm manager today say that they want to put a new freshman alpha in your room.]

Lay paused in wiping his hair and frowned deeply.

UnicornYixing : [Laozi never lives with anyone.]

Chogiyeol : [No way, I heard it’s someone with family connections who also mentioned you specifically by name.]

Family connections? Also mentioned him by name?

These two phrases came together in lay ’s mind and resulted in only one conclusion.

Deserves a spanking, really deserves a spanking.

UnicornYixing : [Haha.]

Chogiyeol: [……]

Vivilovehun : [……I feel that the number will soon rise to 33]

ByunBacon: [Please delete the “I feel”……]

Lay didn’t want to look at this phone anymore, why were so many things broken today.

Since he had started university, he had a dorm room of his own, peaceful and happy. By virtue of him being the dean’s nephew, naturally nobody said anything about him. But it turned out that he would be living with an alpha now, just when his suppressant was about to fail.

Crazy, eh?

Lay immediately called his aunt, the phone ringing two or three times before the call was answered: