Chapter 11 : You Never Cared About Him, Truly

However, when Lay returned to school, he'd forgotten all about it.

There were not many junior courses, often only two or three sessions a day. Suho , who was a freshman two years younger than him, was much more tired each night, because he usually had four or five classes. Sometimes he also even had to take classes at night. Yet he still happily made an appointment for 10pm with Lay to teach him to dance.

In Monday's physical education class, Lay continued to play basketball on the court as usual. Jackson didn't have drills today, so he stood on the sidelines and watched, cheering like a fanboy.

Lay played basketball casually, not trying too hard. He was applauded a few times by suho's exaggerated applause. He was so embarrassed that he glared at him fiercely before he stopped.

During the break, Lay finished off his water, so Suho ran off to the store to buy him another without even saying a word and he couldn't stop him.

Lay sat off to the side to rest, sleeves rolled up slightly to expose his arm muscles. The exposed figure wasn't as soft as an ordinary omega's.

Kai trotted over out of breath and sat down with him, clicking his tongue, "Xing Ge, I really admire that an omega like you can have this figure." He squeezed the muscles on his own arm, which couldn't even compare.

Lay smiled, "Why else would you all call me Xing Ge?"

His harsh words had just been spoken when he saw an unfamiliar young man walking up to them. The other student was very beautiful, his small face pale and tender, his arms and legs thin and straight. Just one look and anyone would know he was an omega. If his gaze weren't so aggressive, Lay would've been in the mood to appreciate the view for a while.

The boy who stopped in front of him looked Lay up and down a few times, "You're Jackson 's partner?"

"No," Lay said, "You've got the wrong guy."

The student sneered and said in a high pitch, "Then who else? Aren't you Zhang Yixing ? I thought your looks would be much better, I didn't expect such roughness."

Compared to the delicate, slender omega in front of him, Lay , who was sweaty with rolled-up sleeves and messy hair, did indeed look quite rough.

Lay stretched his arms back and reclined, leaning arrogantly against the rack of basketballs, squinting to examine this omega that he could flip over with one hand.

"Where did this fool come from."

"You!" The student's face suddenly became quite ugly. He was one of Jackson 's admirers. Such a strong and handsome alpha was hard to find nowadays and, as one of the few high-quality single alphas at T University, Jackson was naturally someone most people knew about. Recently, he'd learned that he had a partner and that it was actually the fiendish omega zhang Yixing . Most people didn't dare to mess with Lay and they could only give up right away. But there were those who wouldn't admit defeat, boldly coming forward to provoke him.

This omega had been filled with anger, but when he looked upon Lay 's icy expression and obviously stronger body, he recalled his terrifying record of beating up alphas for the past few years and he became a little timid for a moment, not daring to go against him.

"Don't be so proud of yourself," the other boy said in the end, "Jackson 's obviously more interested in me, I'll take him from you sooner or later!"

"Oh, please do,"Lay said apathetically.

The other student couldn't think of a comeback after a moment, so he huffed heavily and turned to leave.

Kai patted his chest, "Jackson is really popular. Mark actually likes him. You have to pay close attention to him, that boy is not a fool."