Chapter 13 : No regret!

Lay found several chairs to make up a bed and lay down fully dressed. The temperature in the school’s infirmary was moderate, but as insurance, he covered himself with suho’s jacket. After all, omegas were born with weak constitutions. If he fell ill, there’d be no one to take care of that silly bunny.

The surroundings were silent and he couldn’t hear any noises from the ward. He calmed his mind a bit, closed his eyes, and, as a result, his other senses sharpened.

this jacket.... Seems to still Carrying suho’s body temperature .

He didn’t know why he was thinking about that. Against his will, he pulled the jacket up, holding it under his nose, and took a gentle sniff.

Sure enough, there was no scent of alpha pheromone.

But, there seemed to be a little scent from that silly bunny himself…​​…

Gentle, shy, and affectionate……but with a little of the  alpha desire to possess, faintly exerting pressure, as if the one covered by this jacket was the one who belonged to him.

“I can’t guarantee that I won’t do anything……” Suddenly suho’s words popped into his mind.

If he’d really slept in that bed, what would that silly bunny have done? Boldly hugged him? Or maybe even stolen a kiss from him? Or even……

No, nothing more than that. With the silly bunny’s level of courage and his own force to suppress him, it would be a miracle for him to steal a kiss and he wouldn’t let the other guy do any more than that.

Lay confidently thought that, then pondered over it for a moment, and suddenly his heart thumped.

Hold on, why do I feel that having a kiss stolen is within my limits??

Just as he was pondering which part of his muscle had gone bad, the phone at his side vibrated. Laytook a look and saw it was a message from baekyung, asking how he was doing. Although baekyung was a completely different type of omega than him, they’d hit it off with their compatible temperaments. They’d met through chanyeol and their relationship had always been good.

He temporarily put aside his chaotic thoughts and replied: [Not much, Suho is asleep, and I’m going to sleep too.]

Baek laughed and said: [Are you two sleeping together?]

Lay: [……no]

Baek : [Hahaha, it’s okay if you don’t. If not, you two are both lonely AO. Afraid you won’t be able to control it?]

Lay: [We live in the same dorm. It would have happened a long time ago if it was going to. Me getting with him, it’s impossible. ]

After he hit reply, he looked at the word “impossible” and felt for some reason that it was somewhat unsightly.

Baek didn’t buy his excuses: [Why’s it impossible? What’s bad about him? ]

Yixing pressed his finger to the keyboard, but then he went still.

He found that he couldn’t name suho’s shortcomings.

When he first met this new freshman roommate, he’d clearly felt that beyond being handsome and obedient, the other was totally wrong from head to toe, plus he was clingy and really, really meek, not at all the type of alpha he appreciated.

Who knows when, but eventually he’d started to feel that suho had become more pleasing to the eye. Maybe it was because the other’s smile was so gentle and considerate, or maybe it was because the other’s sincerity filled his heart with too much joy, like a gentle spring breeze. When it had blown through, he hadn’t felt much in his heart, but in retrospect, his heart had already become warm.