Chapter 7 : I Still Have A Chance?

There was no class in the afternoon. After finishing the meal, Lay returned to the dorm to take a nap. He watched some sports for a while and was lying in bed about to fall asleep when Suho returned after finishing his first afternoon class.

The sound of the door opening and closing was very soft. He seemed to know that Lay was resting and he stumbled over to the table to put something down, then walked to the bed quietly and whispered, “Xinghyung ?”

Lay frowned and opened his eyes reluctantly, “What?”

Suho squatted down and leaned against the bed, “I bought boiled fish, do you want to eat?”

Lay didn’t eat much at lunch, so he was really hungry right now. Plus he loved eating fish. When he heard this, he immediately smelled the scent in the air and his drowsiness disappeared immediately.

He rolled over and got out of bed, walking to the table and sitting down. He looked at the logo on the carryout bag brought back by suho , it was from a very famous restaurant nearby.

“Weren’t you in class? Where did you buy this?”

Suho pulled himself out a chair and sat on the other side, “I ordered the delivery at lunch and scheduled the delivery time for after class. Then I brought it back to the dorm.”

Lay watched him lift a large container out of the bag, and when he opened the lid, the aroma suddenly overflowed and assailed his nose. Suho thoughtfully opened the wooden chopsticks and handed them to him, “Here, taste it.”

“You’re not eating?”

“I’m not hungry. I originally bought it for Xinghyung . You didn’t eat much at lunch, right?”

“A bit.” Lay no longer held himself back out of politeness. He took the chopsticks, lifting a piece of fish into his mouth. The tender fish soaked in a delicious soup with spicy peppercorns had an amazing taste.

“How do you know I eat fish? There are a lot of things I don’t eat.”

Suho smiled and replied, “I’ve seen you order fish fillets in the cafeteria, Xinghyung . Same with spicy food. So you should like this.”

Lay paused for a moment after hearing these words. Since suho moved in, they’d eaten two meals together. The first time was the day suho moved in, the second time was at lunch today, but Suho still remembered his preferences.

It felt like no one except his dad had ever been so concerned about his affairs.

Although he had a lot of friends, he wasn’t like other fragile omegas, who, when they coughed, would have people all over them asking if they were feeling well. Everyone subconsciously thought that an independent and powerful omega like him didn’t need other people’s care and concern. Only after he was injured in a fight would he get some caring messages from friends.

He didn’t care to be treated as a weak person, but at this moment, his mindset was slightly shaken.

The feeling of being supported by someone’s hands like this……didn’t seem so bad.

“Xinghyung , isn’t it delicious?”Suho asked him in a whisper when he saw that he was slow to finish eating.

“It’s good,” lay replied. He thought for a moment, then picked up a piece of fish and lifted it towards the mouth of this large pet, “Open your mouth.”

The one who treated him with sincerity, he would never treat badly.

Suho was so happy that his eyebrows arched. His mouth split wide open and he ate it in one bite.