Chapter 5 : Purposely

Class was almost over when Suho finished running, but he still rushed over happily and was in time to catch lay ’s last shot.

“Good! Xinghyung ’s shooting is so accurate!” He applauded from the sidelines, being quite supportive.

Lay replied, “……shut up.”

Come on, someone drag this guy away, eh?

The class bell rang a moment later and a few more people in the next class entered the sports field. The already busy field became noisy again. Lay thought it all looked very troublesome. In actuality, he didn’t like settings with a lot of chatting people, so he was ready to leave.

What was even more annoying was that there was another guy talking in his ear.

Suho said, “Xinghyung , Xinghyung , you play basketball so well, can you teach me?”

If Lay had the patience to teach people, he wouldn’t be known as the daunting “Yixing Ge” of T University these days.

He endured it, but in the end, he couldn’t restrain himself, “Do you never stop?”

Before suho could respond, suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of a ball heading towards him, straight towards his face. He quickly raised his hand, protecting his face, but his forearm immediately turned red from the impact.

“Sorry, my hand slipped.”

Jackson , who had just entered the sports field, walked over slowly, with a deliberate smirk at the corner of his mouth, “Yixing is so good-looking that my gaze accidentally wandered away.” As he spoke, his arm slung naturally over Lay ’s shoulders.

Lay glanced sideways at the hand on his shoulder and then at the corner of Jackson’s slightly raised lips, frowning.

In all the time they had known each other, this seemed to be Jackson’s most daring move, almost as if he were proclaiming sovereignty. He should have felt happy over it, but he didn’t.

Jackson deliberately released some pheromone.

The hot summer air mixed with a little bit of strong alpha scent. As Jackson ’s body temperature seeped into his skin, his body began to feel a slight unconscious agitation and a faint blush appeared on his face.

But inside he felt very cold.

Even if Jackson did it deliberately out of jealousy, Lay didn’t like this method of using pheromones to subdue other alphas, the same method used to make omegas surrender.

So arrogant and stupid.

Jackson looked at the unfamiliar alpha in front of him for a moment and then asked, “Lay , who is this?”

Lay looked at Suho , who wore a stunned expression, and said, “My new roommate.”

Jackson  noticed that while the alpha in front of him looked short but a little strong, he really wasn’t a threat, so he smiled, “So it’s like that. I thought it was another alpha bothering Lay . Don’t bully Lay in the dorm, okay?”

“Who can bully me?” Lay said in disdain.

Jackson pinched his face almost indulgently, “Yes, you are so ferocious.”

Until Jackson left and they also left the sports field, suho was still a struck-dumb person who was stunned into speechlessness.

Lay said, “Hey, come back to the dorm with me.”

Suho said nothing, following behind him without a word. He waited until they were in the dorm and then suddenly asked, “Xinghyung , did that person really do that on purpose?”