Chapter 1. Here is my card

No one POV.

We can see 5 people sitting on a table playing poker. Those 5 people were the biggest drug lords in japan, they met on this evening not only to play poker but also discuss a very important matter...... the Silver Shroud.

Drug Lord 1 :,,He killed atleast 30 of my man and burned 200 kg marihuana together with my newly made plantage, I am out."

He said as he threw his cards on the table.

Drug Lord 2 :,,Tell me about it he sank one of my ships together with 500 kg cocaine that I tried to smuggle into Japan, I am all in."

Drug Lord 3 :,,He killed my best dealer and my right hand man, he also brought in the corrupted hero that worked for me it's only a matter of time until he destroyes one of my cargos, I am also out."

He threw the cards on the table aswell, in that moment one of the guards was knocked out from behind and pulled into the shadows without anyone noticing.

Drug Lord 4 :,,He killed several of my best man and brought in the heroes and police officer's that worked for me, he also killed the hitman I sended after him........ you're bluffing...."

Drug Lord 2 :,,Glad you think so...."

Another guard was grabbed and pulled away, while Drug Lord 4 looked at Drug Lord 2.

Drug Lord 5 :,,We should work together to take the Silver Shroud down because if this continues then we will have nothing soon except a bullet in the head, I am out aswell."

Another guard was knocked out and pulled into the shadows now it were only the drug lords in the room.

Drug Lord 4 :,,Well I am all in......."

A figure stepped out of the shadows without the Drug Lords noticing.

??? :,,Actually....."

The drug lords jumped up and looked at the shadowy figure, fear clearly written on their faces.

??? :,,You all fold...."

Drug Lord 4 :,,No, it can't be!!"

??? :,,Oh but it can!"

The figure pulled out a silver looking Tommy gun with a drum magazine and started to shoot. Drug Lord 3 was dead before she even could pull out her gun, as the other 4 opened fire on the figure, Drug Lord 1 died as a bullet hit his head, Drug Lord 2 was shot in the stomach by two bullets as he fell to the ground still alive, Drug Lord 5 was shot in the shoulder and then in the neck killing him and Drug Lord 4 was shot in both shoulders and then in the head killing her. Drug Lord 2 was still alive as he held his stomach in pain as he looked up to the figure, the figure had a long black and grayish coat with a silver scarf and mask and on his head was a elegant black fedora hat. Drug Lord 2 tried to reach out for the figure but as soon as he lifted his arm he was shot in the head by the figure. The room was silent, blood was spilling out of the dead bodies onto the flooe as the figure walked up to the poker table.

??? :,,You all had bad cards......"

??? :,,Mine is better."

The figure pulled a card out of his pocket and layed it on the table before he turned around and walked away.