Chapter 6. The Rage of the Silver Shroud

No one POV.

News Reporter :,,341 confirmed deaths and over 200 people were injured, it was also confirmed by witenesses and survivers that the robot was from the Mechanist, was this massacre the revenge of the Mechanist against the heroes and the Silver Shroud, we now switch to........."

The TV was switched off, we are in a dark cave we can see a large computer, several tubes with weapons and suits in it, there also were workbenches. We can hear shots as a figure was shooting at the TV with a revolver.

??? :,,Master Midoriya......."

Izuku :,,Jarvey get my gun I go out tonight."

Jarvey :,,Of course Master Midoriya."

The butler turned around and walked to one of the tubes, while Izuku put on his costume.

Izuku :,,I will need the explosive ammo."

Jarvey :,,Are you sure Sir, we just started to test them we don't know if they are safe."

Izuku :,,They have to be put them into the straight magazins."

The butler sighed as he took two straight magazins and put in the special ammunition.

Jarvey :,,Anything else Master Midoriya?"

Izuku :,,Do you know where Pickman's knife is?"

Jarvey :,,The knife of the murderer why do you need it?"

Izuku :,,It's made of vibranium Jarvey if I have to fight those robots in hand to hand combat then it will make my job much easier."

Jarvey sighed again as he took the combat knife and gave it to Izuku who put in a scabbard and bound it around his upper leg were it was hidden by the trenchcoat. Izuku looked through his equipment to see if he had everything, after he was sure he had everything he took the last two pieces of his equiment one being a grappling hook gauntlet and a weird looking gauntlet with a screen on it.

 Izuku looked through his equipment to see if he had everything, after he was sure he had everything he took the last two pieces of his equiment one being a grappling hook gauntlet and a weird looking gauntlet with a screen on it

He put the grappling hook gauntlet on his left arm and the computer gauntlet on his right arm

Izuku :,,Everything looks good......"