Chapter 19. The Raids

No one POV.

"Team 1: All Might, Endeavor, Hawks, Best Jeanist and the rest of the top 20 of Japan will take on this old ammunition factory. According to the files of that building it was used to build ammunition for tanks and ships. You will be aided by the SFGp and a company of Rangers for this mission."

Team 2: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Sentry, Songbird, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Moon Knight and the next gen Avengers will take on this old barracks here. According to the file then this barracks were build for the 5th tank division and 4th and 5th infantry regiment of the 6 division of the JSDF that is quite a big area to cover so you will be aided by the 10th infantry regiment. There will be also back up in form of Hulk, Ant-Man and Namor if needed.

Team 3: Silver Shroud and the Unstoppables and their new recruit Byakko will take this tank factory here. According to the files then it was used to build the Type 10 , Type 90  and Type 90 (B) tank for the JSD Forces. You will also be aided by the 9th infantry regiment."

Nezu put down the papers in his hand and faced the people infront of him.

All Might :,,Why is the military there?"

Fury :,,The threat that the Mechanist posts to Japan is greater then anything Japan has ever seen."

All Might :,,How? We can defeat those metal cans easily, our quirks especially Endeavor's should make short process with them."

Silver Shroud :,,Oh really? Those "metal cans" nearly wiped out the Meta Liberation Army and that with only one robot. Not only that but you guys already struggled with the smaller ones so how do you deal with the big ones?"

Captain America :,,The robots of the Mechanist are probably stronger then most tanks in this world. I know you and Endeavor are able to destroy tanks but they are also able to kill you two."

Endeavor :,,And how is that? I just burn them until their ammunition "

Black Widow :,;Can you survive a tank shell to the face?"

Endeavor :,,......"

Black Widow :,,Thought so."

Fury .,,Keep those discussions for later you have a job to do now go."

---------

General :,,Has the 3rd tank division arrived yet?"

Major :,,No Sir, they will be here in half an hour."

General :,,What is with our artillery?"

Major 2 :,,We have six Howitzer cannons, sixteen 81mm mortars and four 90mm Pak cannons! All in position and ready to shoot!"

General :,,Our infantry?"

Major 3 :,,The 9th and 10th infantry regiment of the 8th division are aiding the Avengers and the Unstoppables while a company of Rangers and a group of the SFGp aid the top 20 of Japan. While the 6th, 7th and 8th infantry regiment of the 8th division are stationed in defensive positions around Tokyo, we also have the 5th and 4th regiment in the city helping in case we need to evacuate."

General :,,What is with our Air force and navy?"

Major 4 :,,We have 3 Towada class provisioners ships to aid in the evacuation of the City. We also have 2 Maya-class guided missile destroyer and 1 Izumo-class helicopter carrier. On the carrier are 7 SH-60K-U fighter helicopters and 2 CH-101 multirole helicopters."

Major :,,And we have 14 STOVL variant F-35B fighter jets on standby."

General :,,Good now go back to work and report back to me when the 3rd tank division arrives."