Chapter 12. The Sports Festival begins

No one POV.

We can see Izuku and Jarvey were sitting in the newly made BMW 2800 GTS Coupé driving towards UA for the Sports Festival.

Jarvey :,,Sir shouldn't I stay back and watch over the mansion?"

Izuku :,,You will like it believe me Jarvey."

Jarvey :,,If you say so Sir."

They continued to dirve and as they arrive at the parking place in UA they see alot of limousines standing there one looking fancier then the other or extremely expensive sport cars.

Jarvey :,,I think we should have taken the limousine Sir."

Izuku :,,Some people are just here to show off how rich they are."

Jarvey :,,Talking about show off."

Jarvey pointed towards a point and Izuku saw Tony in a silver armor.

Izuku :,,That must be his new mark 50 he told me about...... he is so a show off"

Izuku parked his car in a empty parking slot and put out the engine before he and Jarvey got out of the car. The other CEO's and some heroes looked suprised that one of the richest people on the planet arrived with a oldtimer instat of a limousine or a expensive sports car. Some people tried to aproach Izuku but of course they were beaten to it by non other then Tony Stark.

Tony :,,Izuku you are still into oldtimers I see!"

Izuku :,,You know me Tony, I love the old times"

Tony :,,So what did you get this time, it's a BMW so much is clear."

Izuku :,,This is a BMW 2800 GTS Coupé, I got it from my last visit in Frankfurt together with a BMW Isetta

Izuku :,,This is a BMW 2800 GTS Coupé, I got it from my last visit in Frankfurt together with a BMW Isetta."

Tony :,,You got a Isetta?"

Izuku :,,Yes and I also got a Citroen 2CV Dolly from my vacation in the Provence."

Tony :,,They are famous for a reason."

Izuku :,,Anyways ready to do the hero honouring?"

Tony :,,Yes, I got Mirko and Hawks they saved one of my ships."