Chapter 10. We have a Runner

No one POV.

Thug Boss :,,Come on go faster!"

Thug :,,We are trying boss."

Thug 2 :,,But that thing is heavy even for me and I have a strength quirk."

Thug 3 :,,Couldn't that guy send some of his robots to do this?"

Thug Boss :,,Stop youre whining, that guy offered alot of money for that thing."

Thug 2 :,,What is in there actually?"

Thug Boss :,,I don't know, but it seems important to the guy that he offered so much money for it."

Thug :,,To be honest with you guys, I don't like it to work for that guy.... I mean he literally massacred half of a town."

Thug 2 :,,Yeah one of my buddies is working as a paramedic he was one of the first there and he said he never saw so much blood in his entire life, damn he wasn't even there as it happened and  but he was still traumatized from the sight alone."

Thug Boss :,,Does somebody know were Jim is?"

Thug 3 :,,He isn't coming Boss."

Thug Boss :,,Who does he think he is, I said that the entire crew has to be here!"

Thug 2 :,,He said that he wouldn't work for the Mechanist equally how much he pays."

Thug Boss :,,Why that is a big deal for us."

Thug 3 :,,The robot of that Bastard killed his nephew he has to take care of his sister while his brother in law is in the hospital."

Thug Boss :,,Oh, I didn't know that."

The thugs continued to carry the big box towards their van but then the sound of a firing gun was heard and the thugs let go of the box which fel to the ground with a loud crack. They all got into a fighting stance as they looked around.

Thug Boss :,,Is somebody here!?!"

Another shot was heard and the thug boss fell to the ground as he held his foot in pain as blood came out of the hole in his shoe.

All thugs :,,Boss!!"

One thug kneeled down besides his boss as he tried to help him while the others looked around in the dark fear clearly written on their face.

??? :,,You should have stayed at home just like Jim."

Thug 2 :,,Who is there!?"

??? :,,You know who I am, I am the one you don't want to make angry."

The thugs began to tremble as they felt a presence emerging from the shadows.

??? :,,I am......."

The figure stepped into the light holding a silver tommygun blinking in the dark.

Silver Shroud :,,The Silver Shroud."

The thugs took a step back before turning around and trying to run away but they were stopped by a man with a pig mask.

Technoblade :,,Going somewhere?"

Silver Shroud :,,Now tell me what is in the box?"

Thug 2 :,,We don't know we were just supposed to get it and deliver it."

Silver Shroud :,,Where should you deliver it?"

Thug Boss :,,To Kai province, Sir."

Silver Shroud :,,To Kai why?"

Thug :,,We don't know, he just gave us a adress and some cash  for up and said we would get more as soon as we deliver the box."

Technoblade :,,Is that all?"