Chapter 15. The Rise of Byakko and one step closer to the Mechanist

No one POV.

We can see Shoto in his new suit training with his two swords as Izuku walked over to him in his Silver Shroud suit.

Silver Shroud :,,Come on we are going on patrol."

Silver Shroud walked towards a black and silver car.

Shoto :,,Holy, that thing looks sick!"

They got into the car and put their seatbelts on and as Izuku started the engine of the car Shoto asked.

Shoto :,,How fast is this thing?"

Izuku just looked at Shoto before a smirk appeared on his face before he stepped on the gas and the car took off that caused Shoto to scream.

Shoto :,,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh....."

Jarvey :,,I should have warned Sir. Shoto........ he will be fine."

Hosu same time:

We can see 6 figures standing on top of a apartment building overlooking the city of Hosu. 

Shigaraki :,,Go my Nomus!"

The three Nomus jumped down the building and started to cause havoc as the other three were left behind. Then the person in a broen leather trenchcoat walked away from Kurogiri and Shigaraki.

Shigaraki :,,Huh? Where the hell do you think you are going?"

X6-88 :,,Fullfilling my masters orders."

X6-88 then jumped down the building, while Shigaraki and Kurogiri are left behind.

Kurogiri :,,It is very unlikely that he will have success."

Shigaraki :,,We are talking about fucking Iron-Man and his daughter vs a fucking Terminator, he stands no chance."

Kurogiri :,,Then why send him alone?"

Shigaraki :,,That is a good question though."

In a alleyway not far away we can see the hero killer Stain standing over to downed figures, he was bleeding from his head. The first hero he went after landed a pretty good hit on him and nearly took him out when it weren't for his luck that he managed to cut him he was worthy thought Stain but as he was about to walk away he was attacked by a hero student. The attack suprised him but it didn't took him long to take down the wannabe hero, he was about to kill him when he heard a explosion not to far away.

Stain :,,What are those idiots doing now."

Stain then brought his attention back to the downed hero student he could see Native who tried to move but couldn't, as he ripped out his sword from Iida's shoulder. He lifted the sword ready to end the hero students life while he screamed something about his brother, but before he could bring down his sword he had to dodge another attack he jumped back as he tried to gain distance between him and the new attacker.