Chapter 20. Battle for Tokyo

No one POV.

Computer :,,99% completed 1% left."

---------------------------------------

Sharpe :,,Push them back we need to get to that computer!!"

Sharpe screamed as his soldiers did everything they could to get through the defensive line of robots. Endeavor was throwing flames and All Might was throwing punches as much and strong as they could to get through but to no avail. Even so the Mr Gutsy robots weren't the strongest ones, but their programming didn't allowed them to back down. So the robots threw themselves  wave after wave at their enemy and even so the loses on their side were great the loses on the side of their enemy weren't small.

Ranger Soldier :,,WE NEED A MEDIC!!"

Ranger Soldier 2 :,,AAAAAAAAHH!"

All Might claped his hands together and a shockwave threw away the robots infront of him giving him enough time to storm forward. He ran towards the computer and punched away robot after robot that tried to get in his way. That was until a Sentry Bot got in his way, the Sentry bot clashed with All Might and was pushed back slightly. The Sentry Bot then began to push back suprising the Number 1 Hero with it's strength. The Sentry Bot then lifted his free arm that had a giant axe head attached to it the bot was about to cut down on the hero as a explosion went off right in his face. The head of the bot was blown off and it fell to the ground destroyed. All Might looked behind him to see Sharpe aiming a cannon at were the robot stood, another robot charged at Sharpe and he transformed the cannon back into a arm before shooting at the robot with his rifle.

Sharpe :,,MOVE YOU BLOODY WANKER!!"

He screamed at All Might as he fought of the other robots. All Might continued his charge, running, punch, running, punch and repeat until he was only a few meters away from the computer.

All Might :,,Detroit...."

All Might pulled his arm back, his plan is to punch through the robots and the destroy the computer in the process.

All Might :,,SMASH!!!"

The robots that were standing infront of the computer were send flying backwards besides one big Sentry Bot. He stood his ground not moving a inch even as other robots flew straight into him, the Sentry Bot just took everything head on and then it happened that caused everyone to stop fighting even the robots.

--------------------------------------------------------

Computer :,,100% transition complete."

---------------------------------------------------------

Then a sound similar to that of a train horn was heard as the ground underneath the heroes began to shake. Everyone looked towards the giant robot that was standing in the middle of the room and then the eye slit of the robot began to glow red.

??? :,,Liberty Prime...... online."

The robot began to move his hands and then took a step forward breaking the scaffolding that was surrounding him. He then turned his head right to look at the heroes and soldiers staring at him fear clearly visible on their faces. The now robotic Mechanist turned his entire massive body towards the intruders as he saw his former brother staring at him with fear and complete disbelieve on his face.

 The now robotic Mechanist turned his entire massive body towards the intruders as he saw his former brother staring at him with fear and complete disbelieve on his face