Chapter 9. Some Peace

No one POV.

It has been a weak since the attack on the USJ and the reveal of the Unstoppables. For the entire week there was nothing else on the news then those two topic's. All Might literally smashed his TV because no one was talking about how he got "attacked" by the Silver Shroud and wounded. Today was the first school day after the attack, class 1A was sitting in their class talking to each other the only ones that weren't talking to the class was the Izumi squad and some of the next gen Avengers.

Tsuyu :,,Even so he killed nearly all of them I must say it was really cool to watch him."

Toru :,,I know right, it looked so bad for us but it looked so easy for him it literally looked like a cakewalk for him."

Mina :,,Yeah and he didn't even use his quirk or has he?"

Uraraka :,,Don't know he could have a mind quirk or a quirk that helps with his aim like Snipe sensei has."

On the other side of the class Ojiro was staring out the window as he heard the conversation and retorted while continuing watching out the window.

Ojiro :,,He is quirkless!"

Momo :,,Ojiro!"

Everyone looked at Ojiro with a questioning look.

Kirishima :,,Who is quirkless?"

Momo :,,No one!"

Ojiro :,,The Silver Shroud he is quirkless."

Momo :,,Ojiro!"

Ojiro :,,What they would have found out anyway sooner or later."

Katsuki :,,BULLSHIT!!!"

Izumi and her gang were standing fuming with anger.

Izumi :,,There is no way that a quirkless bastard could kill so many people and robots without a quirk."

Jiro :,,There is a way, it's called skill."

Mei :,,and intelligence."

Mirio :,,and the right equipment at the right time."

Katsumi :,,Then how could he defeat All Might, he must have some kind of speed quirk how else could he keep up with All Might."

Ojiro :,,Tell me who would win a guy with a gun or a idiot the charges straight at the guy with a gun."

Mei :,,All Might isn't faster then a bullet, well not anymore maybe in his prime."

Momo :,,Silver Shroud just pulled the trigger faster then All Might could run."

Ojiro :,,Yes but he also has a amazing aim, I mean he managed to shoot All Might three times in less then a second and two of them were aimed for his knees and knees are hard to hit especially when the target is moving as fast as All Might."

Izumi :,,See so he must have a quirk."

Mei :,,No, that what he did is called a quick draw."

Izumi went to rettort but before she could Aizawa walked into the class looking like a mummy. The class went silent as Aizawa began his lecture.

Meanwhile with Izuku:

Izuku just woke up as he walked down towards the kitchen of his mansion. As he opened the door of the kitchen, he was met with the smell of pancakes and bacon.

Jarvey :,,Good morning master Midoriya, have you slept well?"

Izuku :,,I have Jarvey, the patrol last night was harder then I thought."