Chapter 2. UA Exam and the Avengers meet the Silver Shroud

No one POV.

We can see two friends walking towards UA, one of them had bi colored hair while the other smaller one had purple hair that looked like grapes, those two boys were Minoru Mineta and Shoto Todoroki.

Mineta :,,I am so nervous what if I don't make it?"

Shoto :,,Calm down Mineta we trained hard for this and Izuku teached us enough so that we can easily pass."

Mineta :,,Oh shut up you took the fucking recommendation of youre father you don't have to do the normal exam."

Shoto :,,True hehe."

Mineta :,,You and Izuku are just cruel you know that."

??? :,,Shoto!"

Shoto got a annoyed look on his face, he didn't even had to turn around to know who was calling him.

Shoto :,,What do you want Yagi?"

Izumi :,,Just wanted to ask if you want to hang out after the exam?"

Shoto :,,No thanks I already have something planned."

Izumi :,,Oh come on why are you even friends with those losers?"

Shoto :,,Because I don't judge people by their quirk but by their personality and not sorry to say that but youre at the bottom of that list."

Izumi gasped and felt insulted but before she could say anything the Bakugou twins came.

Katsumi :,,Hoi Icy-Hot why do you hang out with the loser?"

Shoto :,,Loser maybe....."

Mineta :,,Hey!"

Shoto :,,But atleast he is a decent human being."

Mineta :,,Burned!"

Katsuki :,,Oi what did you say!?"

Shoto :,,And here we have Hitler's reincarnation"

Mineta :,,OOOOOOOOHHH!"

Katsuki was ready to kill Shoto but as he tried he was hit on the head and fell over unconscious.

??? :,,I don't know how often I told that guy to get anger therapy but no, that is what you get when you don't listen to smarter people."

The person who knocked out Katsuki, wore a smoking with a green tie, he had green hair.

Izumi and Katsumi :,,DEKU!"

Izuku :,,Yo what's up?"

Izumi :,,What the fuck are you doing here you useless fuck!?"

Izuku :,,Ouch, pretty hard coming from a child that can't do anything without her parents she even needed daddy to give her his quirk."

Izumi :,,W....What, how di....."

Shoto :,,YO Izuku why are you here?"

Izuku :,,I want to watch the exam for the support course maybe I find some interesting individuals there."

Mineta :,,Of course that is the only reason you are here."

Izuku :,,HAHAHA of course I am here to wish my two best friends good luck with their exam, even so you don't need it Shoto."

Shoto :,,Luck is always welcome."

Izumi run off into a direction while Katsumi tried to wake up her unconscious brother, Mineta of course realised that Izumi just run off.