Chapter 13. A "unexpected" turn of events

No one POV.

The sports festival just started with their third event the 1v1 fights.

Sentry :,,To be honest I am kind of hyped for this one."

Tony :,,Really?"

Sentry :,,Yeah I thought about taking someone as intership."

Moon Knight :,,Some of them really look promising, I may take one of them as intership myself."

Tony :,,Well I will take my daughter atleast if she decides to intern with me HAHAHAHAHA!"

Izuku :,,Well this year has some very promising students if you really want a intern then you definetly will find them here or in Shiketsu High."

Tony :,,What about you, did you find someone interesting in the support course?"

Izuku :,,Well there is a boy from Shiketsus support course that catched my eye, I asked him if he was interested to work in my company after he finished school and he said yes, from UA here sadly nobody catched my eye."

Tony :,,No one?"

Izuku :,,Ok maybe youre daughter but when it comes to UA's support course there are talented people for sure but none of them really stands out."

Tony :,,That is a pretty hard criticism for UA when it comes from you."

Izuku :,,It's only the truth while UA has a outstanding hero course their support course is only low to mid tier compared to Shiketsu."

Tony :,,Well UA only has the support course now for 6 years, while Shiketsus support course exists since 24 years so there should be a difference when it comes to quality."

Izuku :,,Yes, but it is the complete opposite when it comes to the hero course."

Moon Knight :,,Well UA was the first school here in Japan that had a hero course, the school in Hiroshima being the second and Shiketsu being the third."

Sentry :,,Yeah yeah can you shut up now the fights are about to begin."

On the field:

Present Mic :,,Now ladies and gentleman we get to the part you all have been waiting for the the 1vs1 fights!"

The stadium cheered of excitment.

Present Mic :,,For the first round we have Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero!!!"

Both contestants entered the arena as the stadium cheered for the fighters.

(Fight goes just like in the video)

Sentry :,,That boy made short process with that guy."

Moon Knight :,,But I feel like he could have ended this fight faster."

Tony :,,What?"

Moon Knight :,,He was holding something back."

Tony :,,Hey Izuku he is youre friend do you know something?"

Izuku :,,I do but I can't tell you it's personal for him."

Moon Knight :,,Bad family?"

Izuku :,,*sigh* bad dad."

Moon Knight :,,Then I won't ask more."

The fights continued and both of Izuku's friends were doing well, sadly Mineta had to drop out after he was found burned and beaten up. Izuku already knew who did that but he gulped down his anger or else the plan won't work. Shoto lost to Momo Maximoff as he couldn't compete with her powers even so he didn't had a chance he still put up a good fight and the fight destroyed the fighting platform.