Chapter 5. Blood Bath

No one POV.

Warning this chapter contains brutal scenes, descriptions of extreme brutality, blood, gore, death and child murder.

We can see the 6 next gen Avengers walking through the halls of UA in search for their new class.

 Mirio :,,I am all fired up!"

Kyoka :,,We know, we know don't need to scream."

Itsuka :,,I am kind of nervous."

Mei :,,Why?"

??? :,,Yeah why I mean nobody of them would dare to mess with you nobody can keep up with us so no need to be nervous."

Itsuka :,,That is easy for you to say Mashirao Ojiro Barton you just beat them up or shoot them with youre arrows if they mess with you!"

Ojiro :,,I know and that's why nobody dares to mess with me."

Mirio :,,Yeah please hold back this time so that we can make some friends."

Ojiro :,,Come on guys I am not that bad!"

Momo :,,Remember that guy we had to arrest during our mission in Paris?"

Ojiro :,,Yeah, why?"

Momo :,,You literally beat him to a bloody pulp just because he insulted you and youre bow."

Ojiro :,,Nobody insults me or my bow without consequences!"

Itsuka :,,That is why I am nervous."

Kyoka :,,I am with you on this one Itsuka"

Mei :,,Guys"

Ojiro :,,But he deserved it!"

Mei :,,Guys!"

Momo :,,We were suposed to interogate him after we capture him, he couldn't even talk anymore after you beat him up!"

Mei :,,Guys!!"

Itsuka :,,How do you think will they react to me, since my mom beat up All Might?"

Mei :,,Guys!!!"

The other 5 :,,WHAT!?"

Mei :,,We walked past our class!"

 Mei pointed towards a door down the corridor.

The 5 :,,Oh"

Mei :,,Come on or we are gonna be late."

Mirio :,,Right!"

The 6 walked towards their class as they heard shouting from the inside.

Kyoka :,,This is going to be fun."

While the next gen Avengers were "enjoying" theire first school day, on the other side of Japan was a villian ready to reveal his work to the world and Japan that villian is The Mechanist.