Chapter 21. Epilogue

No one POV.

News Reporter :,,It has been 2 weeks since the battle of Tokyo and today we received the official numbers on the deaths. Those are the official numbers released by the goverment, 5689 deaths in total have been counted and confirmed. From those 5688, 3491 were soldiers 357 were Fire Fighters, policeman, EMT's and heroes and 1841 civilians. Our thoughts and prayers are with those that have lost their lifes and with their families."

The news went on, on the TV while in the building were the TV was shots and screams were heard. All of a sudden the door to the room with the TV bursted open revealing Shigaraki , his face was full of fear and his right hand was looking like swiss cheese. 

Shigaraki :,,M.Master he is here it's Silve...."

Then as the last word left his mouth a bang was heard and Shigaraki's brain was  splattered all over the wall and in the non existent face of All for One. All for One was internally panicking but he did a good job to not show it on his face, but that quickly changed as the non other then the Silver Shroud came walking into the room Tommy Gun over his shoulder and his revolver in his right. The aura he shined out made All for One shiver in fear.
Why was he shivering he asked himself, he was over 200 years old but here he was shivering in fear to a person that runs around in a trenchcoat and a weapon that is nearly 300 years old.

Silver Shroud :,,All for One I guess."

All for One :,,And you mu.must b..be the f...famous Silver Shroud."

Why was he stuttering was he that afraid of the person infront of him, that can't be he was the most powerful person in Japan how is he shivering! All for One wanted to stand up or simply do something but he couldn't move why couldn't he move? Silver Shroud seeing the fast growing fear of the person infront of him just walked towards him calmly while pulling back the hammer of his revolver. The Silver Shroud stopped infront of All for One starin directly into his eyes and then he pointed his revolver at All for One's head. 

All for One :,,W...who are y..you?"

Silver Shroud :,,My name is Izuku Midoriya, you killed my father prepare to die."

All for One :,,WA..."

BANG

And just like that the symbole of evil was gone once and for all. The Silver Shroud took out one of his cards and put it in the chest pocket of All for One's suit.

Silver Shroud :,,And here is youre ticket to hell."

With those words the Silver Shroud walked out of the room leaving behind the end of a era.

The next day:
Midoriya Manor:

We can see Izuku, Mei, Mineta, Shoto and Tony sitting at a small round table in the garden of the manor as they watched Eri playing with her new toys in the garden with a amused smile.

Mineta :,,I still can't believe that you actually adopted a child Izu."

Izuku :,,Not gonna lie, I never thought I would."

Tony :,,You are more like youre father then you think. If he hadn't been that busy with working he probably would have adopted  a whole group of children."

Izuku :,,Jarvey says that all the time since I adopted Eri."

They laughed all together as Jarvey came walking out of the mansion and into the garden with two types of cakes in his hands.

Jarvey :,,First we have a Meringue Pavlova cake filled with creme fresh and cranberrys."

"