Chapter 14. The Masterpiece of the Mechanist

No one POV.
1 week after the Sports Festival:

The room was dimly lit, a person sitting on a computer was seen, the person seemed to work on somekind of program. That person was the Mechanist in his domain, you couldn't hear much besides the clicking of the keyboard and mouse of the computer. But then the silence was disturbed as a robot came into the room, this robot was one of the first robots the Mechanist ever created a eyebot called ED-E.

Mechanist :,,Does it give something new ED-E?"

ED-E :,,Beeeep Bop."

Mechanist :,,What problem is that?"

ED-E :,,Booop Beep."

Mechanist :,,And how did that happen?"

ED-E :,,Bop Bop Beep."

Mechanist :,,I thought I programmed them that they don't do that?"

ED-E :,,Beep Beep."

Mechanist :,,Very well, I will be done in a minute."

ED-E :,,Boop."

The robot flew out of the room as the Mechanist just sighed.

Mechanist :,,I thought I made it right this time!"

The Mechanist stood up from his table before he walked out of the room but he left his computer on and as we zoom in on the screen of the computer we see the name of the project on what the Mechanist is working on.......... 

Project: Liberty Prime

With Izuku:

Shoto :,,So what are we going to do?"

Izuku stood in his Silver Shroud costume infront of Shoto.

Izuku :,,Well right now I have a present for you, I have been working on it for quite some time."

Izuku walked towards one of the tubes and opened it, steam came out of the tube and covered the view on the thing that was inside. Shoto stood besides Izuku and then as the steam cleared Shoto's eyes widened.

Izuku :,,This suit is for you Shoto it is fire and ice resistance so it won't be destroyed by you using youre fire and the two swords are made of vibranium they also have the special feature that you can use youre quirk on them, meaning you can send flying ice or fire cuts."

Shoto :,,Holy Shit!"

Izuku :,,Now put it on it should fit you perfectly."

10 minutes later:

Izuku :,,So how is it?"

Shoto :,,It feels nice, it feels more like a second skin then a suit."

Izuku :,,That was the plan behind it, I see that everything works like it should can you do me a favor and try to use youre quirk on youre swords the gauntlets should help you with that."

Shoto concentrated on his arms and the gauntlets began to glow, the right one in cold blue color and the other one in a deep red. He then pulled out the two wakizashi's on his waist the right sword was surrounded by a icey mist while the while the left one was surrounded by light red flames, Shoto looked at the two swords in his hands before he smirked.

Shoto :,,Now this is awesome."

Izuku :,,Glad you like it but we wasted enough time already......."

Izuku put on his hat and pulled his mask over his nose, he then grabbed Pickman's blade and his Bowie knife before going into a fighting stance.