Chapter 16. Who is the Mechanist

No one POV.

It has been a week since the fight against the Hero Killer Stain and now the internships were ending. Iida had luck that he wasn't expelled, thanks to the Silver Shroud and the Chief of Police now everyone believes it was Native who took down Stain. Which boosted his career, he went from place 505 (I don't know his exact hero rank) to 305 which is quite a big jump.
Anyways we now go to the first day of school after the internships have ended.

Ojiro :,,Man can't believe that such a no name hero took down Stain."

Momo :,,Ojiro, Native isn't a no name hero. Native is a good hero and he also gets alot of support since the sports festival."

Kyoka :,,Yeah, actually it's really fascinating how much he grew in popularity after he was honoured by Midoriya."

Momo :,,Yeah and him defeating Stain just boosted it even more."

Mirio :,,Well it is not like he defeated him easily I mean he got a pretty nasty wound on his shoulder."

As the class talked about their internships they didn't realise that the door opened as Shoto and Mineta came walking in. They went to their seats and sat down  quietly and then the door opened again this time louder as Katsuki and Katsumi came walking in. Katsuki looked pissed while Katsumi tried to hold back her laughter at her brothers hairstyle. 

Kirishima and Sero :,,HAHAHAHAHA HOLY CRAP! What the Heck Bakugou HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Katsuki :,,Stop laughing. My hair has gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Stop Laughing! I will kill you!"

Sero :,,I like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!"

Then a explosive sound was heard as Katsukis hair became his usual style again.

Katsuki :,,What did you say?!"

Kirishima and Sero :,,It's back!"

At that moment Aizawa came walking into the classroom silencing the class.

Aizawa :,,Hello class, I hope the internships have benn educational for you."

Some people nodded while some just looked disapointed. 

Aizawa :,,I see, well everyone get youre suits on and meet me and All Might near training ground Delta."

Meanwhile in the HQ of the Mechanist:

ED-E :,,Beep!"

Mechanist :,,What is it ED-E?"

ED-E :,,Bop Bop Beep."

Mechanist :,,Oh it is finished, then come on ED-E let's look at it."

The Mechanist walked down a hallway towards the hall were Liberty Prime was being build and as he entered he saw his newest creation.