Chapter 18. Make ready for battle.

No one POV.

We can see Izuku and the rest of the Unstoppables standing in the Shroud Cave in an awkward silence as Izuku worked on his computers and Mei was just standing there looking at the Anti-Heroes. But luckily for her Izuku soon addressed the people in the room.

Izuku :,,Whatever this project of the Mechanist is he is either close or already done with it according to the informations we have."

Izuku turned around as his computer went over a map of Japan going through every village and city that existed as he tried to find the HQ of the Mechanist.

Manta Man :,,So why not attack now then?"

Izuku :,,Either he waits for the right moment or a crucial part isn't working... yet."

Punisher :,,So simple said we have to find his HQ before he can start whatever he is planning?"

Izuku :,,Yes."

Technoblade :,,Man, what happened to the good old times as you simply tortured some guys until you got what you wanted."

Inspector :,,Those times are gone luckily also it wouldn't work on those foes that we are facing at the moment."

Ghost Rider :,,Robots have no soul that could be punished or a real body that could be burned."

Deadpool :,,And they can't feel pain..... well maybe they can."

Technoblade :,,I bet 20$ that I could make them feel pain."

Deadpool :,,I am in!"

Lady Nagant :,,Why did we allow those two to join us again?"

Deadpool and Technoblade :,,Because you love us!"

Lady Nagant :,,Oh god."

Punisher :,,Anyways do you have any idea where his HQ is?"

Izuku :,,Thanks to the chip of the runner and informations from other destroyed robots we can say that he most likely is either in the region of Kanto or Kai."

Mei :,,A little more specific?"

Everyone looked at the only avenger in the room.

Mei :,,What?"

Izuku :,,He is probably somewhere, were he can work in peace nobody to disturb him or that could call the police or heroes because of suspicious behavior."

Mei walked up to the computer behind Izuku and started tipping something on the keyboard.

Mei :,,So we need a place that has enough space to build big things in it, that is far away from any kind of civilization and were nobody would get suspicious when it gets loud there."

Mei just continued her work as everyone looked on the screen of the big computer at what was happening.

Izuku :,,What are you doing?"

Mei :,,Hacking into the database of the JSDF to see if there are any old left behind facilities or factories."

Izuku looked with interest as Mei managed it to hack the JSDF and after 5 minutes of search 3 pictures appeared on the screen.

Technoblade :,,So I guess that that Mecha guy is hiding in one of those 3 buildings?"

Mei :,,Probably the description would fit, alot of space, no people around, abandoned."

Punisher :,,And nobody would wonder when something explodes there I guess."

Izuku put up the files of the three buildings.