Chapter 8. The Avengers meet Anti-Heroes

No one POV.

The students of UA were shocked to say the least as they saw three of the worlds deadliest Anti-Heroes walk through the halls of UA. Some were looking in awe some in fear and some others with hate at the three individuals, but everybody could feel the aura those three had.

3rd year Hero student :,,No wonder they told us to stay away from them."

2nd year support student :,,Man I am happy, I am not in the hero course to face them is the last thing I want to do."

2nd year Hero student :,,Why am I shaking?"

Everyone backed away as the UA staff together with the 3 anti-heroes made their way towards the meeting room.

Lady Nagant :,,Man it's been a while since I last walked through those halls."

Punisher :,,Oh right you were a student here."

Lady Nagant :,,The three happiest years of my life."

Siver Shroud :,,Ever thought about becoming a teacher here?"

Lady Nagant :,,Nah not really, as I was a slave of the hero comission sure but now I don't think that is possible anymore."

Just then the group reached the door of the meeting room, Vlad King opened the door as Nezu hopped off his shoulder.

Nezu :,,Please follow me."

Nezu walked into the room followed by the three Anti-Heroes, Nezu took a seat at the end of the table while the anti-heroes took their seat on the left side of the table.

Silver Shroud :,,Has Fury been informed?"

Nezu :,,Yes he should be here any minute now."

Just then the door was opened and Fury walked into the room, followed by Captain America and Black Widow. Fury looked at the Silver Shroud but Silver Shroud just looked straight at the chair on the other side of the table, taking the hint Fury walked towards the chair followed by the two heroes. Black Widow kept one hand on her gun in case one of the three Anti-Heroes tries something, Fury sat infront of the Silver Shroud, Captain America infront of the Punisher and Black Widow infront of Lady Nagant.

Silver Shroud :,,Good to see you again Director Fury."

Fury :,,So what do you want to talk about."

Silver Shroud :,,The Mechanist."

Fury :,,What does it give to talk about him, we now know that he is working with a organisation called League of Villians."

Silver Shroud :,,We are running out of time Fury, whatever the Mechanist is building it's nearly completed."

Black Widow :,,How do you know that?"

Silver Shroud :,,I have my ways Black Widow, one of them is to always being one step ahead of my oponent."

Fury :,,Is that so?"

Silver Shroud :,,Yes, as a example I know that you placed Winter Soldier and Hawkeye on the roof or that Iron Man, Moon Knight, Captain Marvel and Thor are just outside the door."

Captain America and Black Widow tried to keep a calm expression but turned their eyes towards Fury, Fury just kept his normal expression as he looked directly into the eyes of the Silver Shroud.

Fury :,,You rea...."

??? :,,YO is anybody there!?!"

The Silver Shroud turned his arm to show the monitor of his Pip-boy to Fury, as Fury saw who was on the monitor his eye widened.