Chapter 3. Meeting with the Silver Shroud

No one POV.

Location: Japanese Avenger Base,

Fury :,,So you two found him talked to him and then just let him escape?"

Kyoka :,,Kind off.... yes."

Fury :,,Not only that you also saw how he killed someone took a vibranium knife...... a vibranium knife and he knew the entire time that you were there!"

Mei :,,Yes....."

Fury :,,Yes... just Yes? You were there watching the entire scene and didn't even thought for a second to intervene?"

Mei and Kyoka :,,........"

Steve :,,Well atleast we now know where to meet him."

Fury :,,Atleast something, did you find something else out?"

Kyoka :,,He is looking for a guy called the Mechanist."

Mei :,,That Mechanist guy also was the one making that vibranium knife."

Natasha :,,Vibranium is a extremely rare metal besides the goverment's the only ones able to get their hands on it would be people woth connections or a lot  of money like Stark."

Peter :,,Who was the guy he killed anyway?"

Carol :,,The name of the guy he killed was Robert Pickman he was a hitman, serial killer and artist and let's just say he is a special artist......."

Carol held her hand before her mouth as if she was trying not to puke.

??? :,,Mom?"

A girl with long orange hair walked besides her mother.

Carol :,,Sorry..... Pickman used the blood and body parts and innards of his victims for his "art" I once saw it myself and it was disgusting something that burnt it's way into my memories."

Fury :,,S.H.I.E.L.D was also after Pickman but he always managed to escape us but he didn't managed to escape the Silver Shroud."

Mei :,,What is if that Mechanist guy payed Pickman to kill the Silver Shroud but he failed."

??? :,,I can't imagine that."

Kyoka :,,Momo?"

Momo :,,Pickman always run away as soon as a SHIELD officer was around, what tells me that he isn't a guy who picks a fight with someone he can't defeat so he ambushes his victims, and as much as you told us about the scene tells me that the Silver Shroud was the one to ambush Pickman meaning that he wasn't here for him but maybe for someone else."

??? :,,Good thinking and of course you are right."

All the Avengers jumped up and looked around looking for the source of the voice.

??? :,,I am very sorry to interupt youre little meeting here."

They looked at a monitor who showed a dark figure with a hat on it's head, Fury immeadiately knew who that person was.

Fury :,,Silver Shroud I thought our meeting was this night?"

Silver Shroud :,,Yeah sadly it gave a little change of plans since it looks like the Japanese hero comission found out about our little meeting and already positioned the top 10 there."

Tony :,,So is our meeting cancelled?"

Silver Shroud :,,Of course not, I just wanted to give you guys a head up that there will be quite a show this evening if the japanese should try something stupid, I suggest you were something against nuclear radiation."